Sweet and sour

Bruce's p.o.v

I barely got any sleep last night  so I fell asleep in my history class

I barely got any sleep last night  so I fell asleep in my history class. Last bell. My head was on my arm as I heard a tap on my desk  " Yamda get up.  My rules remember?!" Mr.kelly scolded me.

I groan as I lift my head up feeling every eye from the other people burning into my skull with smal laughs. " sorry I stayed up all night doing your 5 paged homework. " I say back.

Luckily he had no time to scolded at me cause the bell rung so I gathered up everything and bolted out of there.

But i may or may not hsve made a had choice and I ran right into vance hopper.  Causing me to knock all his stuff out of his hands.

I kneel down quickly trying to pick up all his stuff ramblings about being sorry " shi- vance I'm sorry I talked back to a teacher so I um I had to get out out of there quick, I'm so sorry vance I'm sorry."

I pick up his stuff and handing it to him "It's okay, I don't mind. Your that baseball player right? Bruce yamda."  He responds.  I feel dumbfounded and blushing. The vance hopper I liked  since I was in 6th knows who I am.

"Yeah yeah  Bruce your vance hopper, um I'm sorry about the mess." I say. "Like I said. It's okay. I'll walk you to your locker since we are right next to eachother."  He says and I nod as we start walking.

I started to just look at him.

His outfit looked great on him

His outfit looked great on him. His hair layed perfectly where ever. His eyes glowed. And he had perfect white teeth.

"Your not as scary as people say you are." I blurt out.  "I can be mean and scary. To be honest I thought you where cause your popular  even though I known you since 6th." He says as we arrive to the lockers.

I smile brightly at him. He's great. We both open are locker  putting things away getting are bags. " so.. um as a apology for early, I was planning on going to the candy store after school if you wanna home.." shyly I ask.

We both close are lockers as I pull out a 20 dollar bill. " sure I got some cash. I'd like hanging with you."  I blush. We both start walking out the door.

*~time skip to when they get there I'm lazy~*

We step in as I smell all the great sweets. I start eyeing for something as I see it  I run to the sweet candies and vsnce follows.

"I love sweet candy!" I say like a excited little kid as I get a paper bag pick the candies. " I love sour candy." Vance responds to me turning behind me.

He grabs a bag and starts to pick out sour candies, like war heads, sour straws and bunch of random stuff I never had.  But it's cute seeing him happy.

We both arrive at the counter, both of are things added together was 40 so I put my 20 and he put his 20. The man at the counter gave us are bags. " Have a nice day sir!" I say as I grab vances hand and run out.

He dosent say  a thing but I pull him all the way to the the park as we go ontop one of the play sets and throw are bags in the corner and start to open are candies.

"Your adorable."  Vance says softly.  With his eyes looking at me while he eats a sour liquid on a sour straw.  I blush real hard at what he said.

" Your really pretty" I say as I look down at my crisscrossed  lap.  " thank you sunshine. "  he responds to me as I fluster a dark red at the nickname.

~*time skip to after the candies*~

We both shove the rest of the leftovers in the bag into are backpacks. "I had alot of fun today vance hopper." I sat shyly as its 6:35 pm.

"I did to Bruce Yamda. "  He looks at me as we both still sitting on the play set he's leaned against the wall sitting.  Looking Hella handsome.

I have a random urge. I climb towards him my legs on the far side of his kinds on his lap kissing him. He kissed back as he placed his hand on my hips I pull away in fear.

I fall back in his lap unknowingly. " shit I'm so sorry I um I didn't mean to I'm sorry I really like you-and I wanted to kiss you.. I like you since 6th gra- " I was gonna ramble more but I was cut off to him kissing me again.

I kiss back it was passionate kiss. A slow soft one. We both pull away. "I like you too Bruce. Since 6th grade."  He says still with his hands on my hips on his lap.

I throw my hands over my mouth.  " really? You like me back wow" I say mumbley. " Bruce  yamda will you be my  boyfriend? "  he says with a serious tone.

"Y-yes! Yes!"  I respond as he wraps his arms around my wasit as I do with his neck we hug tightly that seemed like forever. That was okay.

~° time skip to walking°~

" I should get you home sunshine."  He says and I nod in response.  We started walking in a peaceful silence.  Holding hands as the sunsets. Luckily my parents where on a business trip

So its just me and my sister home. She wouldn't tell nor care. We sadly make it home. " Alright sweetheart.  I'll see you tomorrow since that's the weekend okay? "

I nod my head " remember I put my number in your phone already so no issue calling me" I say smiley.  "Okay I love you." He says walking away " I love you too."

I walk into my bedroom  and hit the bed falling asleep. Just to dream of the boy. I really do love him.

1013 words!!