ch. 2 dinner

8:30

J- COME ON Y/N AND PAIGE EVERYONE IS WAITING.
Y/N- I LOST MY SHOES GIVE ME A DAMN MINUTE.

(What you wear, feel free to change) ^^

I came downstairs and started muttering to myself.
Y/n- I can't find my damn heels.
Everyone laughing. 
Y/n- Can you guys help me find my heels?
I said gesturing them. We looked everywhere still not finding it, I got some white air force's that were in the box. Paige came down as we all started shouting at her.

Jacob's pov-
I kept on staring at y/n she looks so beautiful in the dress. Kristian comes up and starts talking to me.
Kristian- You keep eyeing y/n..OMG do you like her.
Jacob- pfft nahh
Kristian- C'mon man you can tell me.
He nudges me a bit
Jacob- maybe a lil bit.
Kristian smiles and walks towards Paige and starts whispering something. Uh oh.
Y/n's pov-
Thomas- y/n, Kristian, Mia, and Jacob will come with me. Paige, Tabs, ace, Jackson, Bryce go in another car.
There I am. Stuck in the middle of two annoying ass boys poking and nudging me. The restaurant was not too far so after 15 minutes and jumped out of the car in relief. We entered the cafe and everyone was dressed up better than us but we just went with it. There were two waiters since we were so many of us both were male.
The waiter on our side took everyone's orders than mine last.
Waiter- What can I get you beautiful?
Y/n- um can I get fettuccine Alfredo please and a large coke.
It was obvious the waiter was flirting with me, and everyone noticed I wasn't very comfortable. I kinda wish we had the other waiter. They brought us our food and we ate it, just as we were about to leave that waiter comes up to us.
Waiter- Hey beautiful, here's my number I know you want it.
I declined but he came closer telling me to take it.  Just then Jacob came. "Back off man she said she didn't want it." The waiter says, " Uhuh sure, she wants it don't you beautiful." Jacob puts his hand in front of me. He looked like he was ready to kill someone. I said," I just don't want it, stop going after girls and just understand that you will never have anyone to love ever again if you act like this." I turned away dragging Jacob by the hand. The waiter and Jacob looked in shock of what I did but I was too upset to reply. The whole drive home was quiet. Once we reached home I asked tabs if she had a blanket, she didn't have one. I asked Paige, she didn't have one. I didn't want to but I had to, I knocked on Jacob's door. He came out the door shirtless. I tried to ignore the abs and I asked if he had a extra blanket. "Do you have a spare blanket Jacob?" "Yes I do, why don't you sleep here tonight?" "Sure I sleep on your couch it looks comfy." I got ready for bed. I plopped on Jacob's bed and took his blanket. Little did I know is that he moved me.