Chapter Fifteen

'Let's make tonight special' echoed through Hermione's ears as she stared at the blonde hair beautiful boy in front of her. Did he really just say what she thinks he did? Was she ready for this? She had certainly thought about it over the past months. This could be their only chance. He sat there patiently waiting for a response from the girl he loved. The only girl he had ever loved.

Hermione's soft hands cupped his face gently and brought his lips to hers, "yes." Draco's hands went to her waist as they laid down on the bed. They kissed slowly but deeply, as Hermione's hands started to loosen Draco's tie. It fell off and she began unbuttoning his shirt with shaking hands. He noticed and pulled back, gently taking her small hands into his. "Are you sure love?"

"Yes" She breathes as he lowered his head, kissing her fragile fingers. Returning her hands. Draco gently kissed her neck as his shirt opened. Once all the buttons were done, he sat up and slides it off. A soft gasp escaped Hermione's lips as she saw his muscled chest. He was all lean and sharp angles of pale skin and hard muscle. Just taking a shirt off, his body flexed. Quidditch definitely payed off.

His hands, as big and strong as they were, touched Hermione so gently she didn't think it was possible. Each touch was electric as he felt her soft skin. She too, allowed her hands to explore his body as their clothes landed on the floor. His lips trailed over her body as the last of the clothing, his boxers, hit the ground.

Hermione gasped seeing his naked body. He truly was gorgeous, all of him. His grey eyes remained on her brown eyes as he muttered the spell. "You're so beautiful" he whispered to her. Her hands were still shaking. He placed her hand on his heart "is this your first time?" His voice was soft and full of warmth. The Gryffindor nodded biting her lip nervously. His free hand stroked her cheek as he whispered softly before kissing her lovingly and lowering her body onto hers. "I'll be gentle. I promise"

The only light in the room was that of the dying fire. Draco and Hermione laid in bed wrapped in a dark blue silk sheet. Their bare bodies pressed together. A light coat of sweat glistening on Draco's muscled body. His hand slowly rubbed circles into her back as Hermione panties, slightly out of breath. Their hands we're laced together on his chest. Her head on his heart.

"You alright love?" He whispered, worried he hurt her badly. Hermione kissed his heart before looking up at her boyfriend "I'm perfect." So that's what that feels like, she thought. Her first time was with someone she loved with all her heart. That's all she could have ever wished for. His lips curled into a loving smile and kissed her nose. They relaxed back into their previous positions. By the time the sun came up, the lovers were asleep wrapped in each other's arms.