An Introduction Worth Waiting For!!

(Y/N): Wait, why are you girls blindfolding me? 

Ruby: We got a surprise for you! 

Both Ruby and Yang were leading you somewhere, but you don't know where, and well, you hated waiting. 

(Y/N): Ruby, Yang, just get to the point. 

Yang: Reach out your hand. 

(Y/N): Why, what could I possibly gra- 

You then feel something and start to tug on it. 

???: HEY! WATCH THE EARS!!!!

(Y/N): VELVET?! 

Ruby: Not just her!! 

???2: Hey there Hot Stuff! 

(Y/N): COCO?! 

Coco Adel and Velvet Scarlatina (These two are lifelong partners since childhood and also are part of the Hunter's Association! They are Blacklist Hunters and have been hunting criminals for a long while! Coco's Bag can transform into a gatling gu...

Coco Adel and Velvet Scarlatina (These two are lifelong partners since childhood and also are part of the Hunter's Association! They are Blacklist Hunters and have been hunting criminals for a long while! Coco's Bag can transform into a gatling gun, and Velvet has a special camera that whenever she takes pictures of someone, she can copy their weapons and fighting styles!) 

(Y/N): Hey girls! About time you come into the series! Why did you take so long? 

Yang: Nora mentioned something to the author about- 

NO! STOP!! She didn't threaten to break my legs. Nothing like that ever happened. 

(Y/N): I'm sure, Mr. Author. 

Hey, I'm also the storyteller of this freaking series! Seriously, it's Book 6, and I still don't have any respect. (Rodney Dangerfield voice) I get no respect at all. 

(Y/N): Save the references for some other day. How are you girls? 

Coco: Stylish. Also, Velvet's hungry for carrot cake. 

Velvet: I swear, I don't have a problem. 

(Y/N): You know, I swear you both could get along with this other carrot cake enthusiast I know of. 

Velvet: Who? 

(Y/N): She's a rabbit mink named Carrot. Really freaking adorable! She's also one of the Straw Hat Pirates! 

Coco: Say, you think we should give up the request to turn in- 

Velvet: Yeah, definitely. 

Yang: You could always try Gourmet Hunting. 

She pulls out a tub of fried chicken. 

Ruby: Where did you get that? 

Yang: Do I even need to mention where I get a tub of fried chicken? 

She starts digging into her greasy food, while everyone sighs. 

Yang: It's been a grease time! Eh? 

Ruby: UGH! 

Yang: Hey, I'm just winging you! Eh? 

(Y/N): YANG!! 

Yang: It's so mother-clucking good! Eh? 

Coco and Velvet: If you do another pun, we're leaving. 

Yang: Fine. 

The two soon calmed down from being pissed at Yang, and well, just sat around to hang.