Looking for New Wives (Subject 2!!)

Now with Nami on board, you thought of adding Robin in too to the wife plan!!

(Y/N): Okay! How to proceed? Get her a new book? Massage her? Or just- I'll see.

And so...

Robin was on her bed, reading a book, and just relaxing.

(Y/N): Hey Robin? Can I come join you?

Robin: Oh, (Y/N). Of course you can.

You just lay next to her, and she decides to get on top of you.

Robin: Isn't that better?

(Y/N): Yes! God, she makes it so easy to love her. Uh... Robin, I have something to ask of you.

Robin: What is it? Could it be that you want to marry me, so I can be part of the wife troupe? I would love to spend time with the others.

(Y/N): How do you know about that?

Robin: Nami told me, and well, I decided I want to join in. You do know, she and I are really close.

(Y/N): True. You're both BFFs. I bet you two are too similar to Lucy and Erza! The cute one and the taller beautiful one!

Robin: If you weren't going to ask me. I could have died out of a broken heart. That would be horrible.

(Y/N): I don't think you're making the moment better with your dark jokes.

Robin: Hahahahahahaha. I try. I try. But of course I'll marry you someday. I had thought about since years ago.

(Y/N): After Alabasta or Ennies Lobby?

Robin: I think you know.

She kisses you, and then proceeds to sprout her arms and legs around your entire body while making out, so she can rub you everywhere.

Robin: Does that feel good?

(Y/N): Yes.

Robin: Great. I always love playing with the ones I love.

(Y/N): So do I, Ms. Demon Child Nico Robin, so do I. My demon child.

Robin: Hahahahahahaha. Oh you make me laugh so much. That's one of the reasons I love you.