The Children of Magneto!/Maximoff Siblings!!

Cyclops was seen blasting all of the members of the Brotherhood who were attacking the students.

Cyclops: Come on! Move! You'll get-

Two try to get him from above, only for them to be lifted and thrown away by Jean.

Jean: You okay Scott?

Cyclops: Yeah, thanks Jean.

Jean: How did they find us so quickly?

???: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! It's simple really!

They noticed Toad from on top of the ceiling, holding onto another fellow X-Men.

Storm (Member of the X-Men! Has the ability to control the weather!)

Storm: Toad, you better let me go.

Toad: Or else what?

Storm: A storm is coming.

She grabs his tongue.

Toad: Oh shoot!

She then electrocutes the crap out of him and he falls down.

Storm: Now, we should hurry to protect the children.

At the same time...

???: Hoh hoh, so tell me something morons, do you think you can handle cards with kinetic energy? Cause I've got a bunch lined up for you!

Gambit (An X-Men Member who was a former criminal! He can store kinetic energy in objects, such as his card decks! Partner of Storm!)

Gambit: You alright Mon chere?

Rogue: I told you to stop calling me that already!

Gambit: Your anger makes you sexier.

Rogue: Sorry Remy, I got my eyes on another man. Hate to burst your bubble, Sugar.

She steals another guy's powers and begins shooting electricity!

Gambit: Ah, it doesn't really matter. Just seeing you full of energy and feisty makes this old bird happy.