New Bounties!!

Ah, yes. Just a normal day, waiting to watch the news, and well, the shock that would come upon this report.

Crystal: Breaking news, it's been reported that following the destruction of the Beast Pirates' Skull Dome, the World Government has taken supreme action.

Lisa: In layman's terms, the bounties of the dreaded Straw Hat Pirates have been raised.

(Y/N): Well, I mean obviously.

Lisa: We already know of the bounties surrounding the two recently appointed Yonko, Straw Hat Luffy now has King of Beasts, Kaido's bounty, 4,611,100,000.

Crystal: The same goes for Erza Scarlet, one of the Leaders of the Fairy Tail Wizard Guild, and subordinate to Straw Hat Luffy. Taking Big Mom's position, she is now worth 4,388,000, and is known as the Dragon Princess due to her relationship to the Dragon Queen and creator of Dragon Slayer magic, Irene Belserion, and her ability to use the Dragon Force. Making them two of the most wanted pirates today.

Lisa: As for the other members, famed swordsman, Pirate Hunter Roranoa Zoro's bounty has now increased to 1,111,000,000.

(Y/N): Well good for Zoro. Actually- HEY YOU GU-

And before you could finish, all of the Straw Hats show up.

Luffy: HAHAHAHAHAHA! They got my good side!

(Y/N): You mean smiling like an idiot? Yep, that's you.

Erza: So, it really is still true. Luffy and I are the new Yonko.

Natsu: Still, Dragon Princess? I'd think Fairy Monster is suitable for-

Erza: Natsu.

She pulls out one of her swords.

Natsu: I'll shut up now.

(Y/N): Good I- ZORO!! What's with all of the sake?

Zoro: Hmph, it's to celebrate the occasion.

Erza: You do realize now that my bounty is higher than yours.

Zoro: You only have an increased bounty because of beating the fat bitch, don't let it get to you.

Erza: Please, unlike some others, I don't brag about my status.

Lisa: The well known Navigator and sneaky thief, Cat Burglar Nami has an increased bounty of 366,000,000.

Nami: Did it have to get that high?! That's 300 million extra.

(Y/N): At least you look cute in your poster. Not that you never stopped being cute.

Nami: AWWWWWWWW!! You're just too sweet!

This led to you being hugged tightly by her.

Crystal: The God of Snipers, Sogeking Usopp has been given a bounty of 500,000,000.

Usopp: NOOOOOOOOO!! THAT HIGH?!

Happy: Hey! Now I guess Usopp is going to get much more beat up than usual.

Usopp: YOU LITTLE BLUE NUISANCE!! THAT'S NOT FUNNY!!!

Franky: WHAT?! LONG NOSE GETS THAT HIGH OF A BOUNTY?!

Franky was making very angry eyes at Usopp.

Usopp: Franky, don't-

He was on the very of strangling the long nosed liar.

Usopp: YOU'RE NOT HELPING ME!!

I know. Everyone just loves seeing you freak out.

Laxus: Can you two just stop? We're not finished.