Injustice (Part 2!!)

You are brought to a room where you meet up with Jack, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, and another superhero, you recognize well. 

Aquaman (King of Atlantis! Founding member of the Justice League! He has the ability to control the waves, and command an army of sea creatures!) 

(Y/N): What's going on here? 

Alternate (Y/N): A lot has happened. I'm the one who brought you guys here. You see, it all happened with the destruction of the Metropolis. Joker had destroyed it, and tricked Superman into killing Lois Lane. He then snapped and formed the Regime. Now he controls the world with an iron-fisted rule. 

Jack: Huh? Wait, if you're working here to rebel against Superman, then where's the other me? 

Alternate (Y/N): There's nothing that I can say about other you. Just, find out. Right now, I'll be sending you on an assignment. 

Jack: What assignment? 

Alternate (Y/N): Rescuing a valuable member of our organization. 

Jack: And how am I supposed to-

 Alternate (Y/N): That coincides with another topic. Recharging Hal's ring. 

Green Lantern: Great. Where's the nearest power battery? 

Alternate (Y/N): Back in your home of Coast City, the Aircraft Carrier. 

Green Lantern: Well at least that hasn't changed. 

Jack: Good! 

And soon... in Coast City... 

The Alternate Version of Deathstroke was being interrogated by what seemed to be Jack with a scar over his eye, and longer hair. 

Regime Jack: Alright Slade, start talking! 

Insurgent Deathstroke: Like I'll talk to a bootlicker of Superman. 

Regime Jack: Anyone who defies the Regime will suffer. Raven, add more pain to him. 

Regime Raven: Very well. 

???: Better start talking Slade

???: Better start talking Slade. A lot of things had happened for us. It's because of you criminals that most of the Titans died when Metropolis was blown up. 

Alternate Deathstroke: I had nothing to do with it. 

???: You're still on the wrong side of the law. 

Regime Jack: Well said Cyborg, well said! 

He then throws a sword right at Jack. 

Jack: So, it's true. My other self is on the bad side. 

Regime Jack: My other counterpart. Don't you understand? You're being held back. He's not your friend. 

Jack: Shut up! You're helping a bunch of terrorists! And I'm going to- 

Regime Jack: Raven! 

Raven restrains him. 

Regime Raven: Fool, you will suffer for your actions. 

But then she's hit to the side by Green Lantern, who had recharged himself. 

Jack: About time! 

Regime Jack: Jordan? How did- OH I SEE! Oh ho ho ho. This just keeps getting better. 

Jack: Time to kick my own ass then. 

Jack begins attacking his evil self. 

Jack: Wake up already! 

Regime Jack: Get out of my face! 

He headbutts him. 

Regime Jack: WHAT ARE YOU TWO WAITING FOR?! GET THE GREEN LANTERN NOW!! 

Regime Cyborg: Yeah yeah. Okay, have some of this! 

Regime Cyborg starts blasting away at Jordan, who then blocks with a shield, and then creates a mallet so slam him again and again. 

Regime Raven: Insolent worm! AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!!!

She creates an avatar of a raven and tries to blind him. 

Regime Raven: Now despair. 

Green Lantern: This is nothing. 

He blasts her again with his ring. 

Regime Raven: HOW DARE YOU!!! 

Regime Jack: They're proving to be a nuisance, alright then, how about I give you a scar too, and- 

Jack is hit in the eye, but it turns out to be a clone he created. 

Regime Jack: ARGH! HOW DID YOU- 

Jack: Did you really forget one move that we both knew back in the past? 

Regime Jack: This is bad. I have to do it. 

He starts contacting for assistance. 

Regime Jack: Where are you?! JORDAN!! 

And then both Hal and Jack are hit by- 

Jack: WHAT?! 

Hal: You're a- 

Yellow Lantern: Sinestro was right, Fear is much more powerful than willpower. 

Hal: No, that proves how much of a coward you are. 

Jack: HOW COULD YOU?! 

Yellow Lantern: I'm still on the side of the law. 

Jack: Side of the law? Brother. Jordan, I think you should kick your own ass this time. 

Hal: With pleasure. 

Regime Jack: Now, let's get going. 

Regime Raven and Regime Cyborg: Very well./Got it. 

Raven creates a portal and they leave.