part 2

black haired guy pov:
i was forced to join one of my colleagues to a drinking party for him to celebrate about finally getting a girlfriend. we were a small group of 3 people yet he still called it a 'drinking party'. i never cared for parties or liked drinking. i sure as hell wouldn't like for those parties to take place in a strip club of all places. the whole time i stared at everything and everyone with a disgusted face. from the smell of alcohol and cigarettes to the look of drunk men watching the strippers made me feel sick to the stomach. most of the strippers were girls so i was kinda surprised when i saw a boy among them. the boy had a very revealing outfit with most of his body showing. *it must be so uncomfortable for him* i thought as i was glaring at my colleagues playing poker. then i looked back at the boy. he had blond hair green eyes and a thin waist. makes anyone doubt he's actually a boy and not a girl with a flat chest. this time he was bringing some drinks to a table of 3 men who were acting rudly to everyone including the blond boy. right when he was about to leave the man slapped his butt. the boy then broke the man's arm and threw a bottle at the man's head. i was surprised but most of all i was interested. the boy then went to talk to the bartender and i felt like having a smoke. i pulled out a cigarette and asked someone for a lighter but the lighter was empty *just my luck* i thought to myself. "damn it" i blurred out. "let me help you" said a soft gentle voice from behind me. then i felt a hand from behind. it was the blond boy with a lighter. he lit my cigarette with his own lighter. i looked at him surprised feeling my face warm up a bit at the thought of him being so close. "thanks" was all i could blur out as i was trying to keep it cool. for some reason i was so on edge around him "no problem" he said. then he leaned over my sholder and whispered into my ear making me blush even more. "see you around handsome" i felt so embarrassed at that moment. before i could say a word he left the table and headed over back to the bartender. *what a cutie* i thought.