part 5

3rd pov:

just as the man left the room tweek sat there on the bed where craig left him. *i swear to god whoever did this is going to pay with his life* thought the blondie with and angry expression. *that was my chance. he looked perfect!!* thought the blondie upset about the noise from outside. he stood up and left the room to see what all the fuss was about. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??!!" he could hear people yelling. he opened the door and went to the main hall of the club where the bar and dance floor were. when he arrived he saw three men standing across crag and 2 more men next to him on each side. "get the fuck out cartman" said craig while facing a fat man. the fat man or 'cartmen' as craig refered to him was also wearing a suit he was half ginger with different colored eyes. one eye was blue and the other one was brown. "come on fat ass let's just leave" said a boy with red hair and green eyes. "shut up kahl!!" yelled the fat man as he turned his attention back to craig. "even if you're our boss you can't just go partying at the most famous club in the United States with out inviting us!!!" the fat man kept yelling about how it was unfair and how he always wanted to come here. "excuse me gentlemen!" yelled tweek turning all of their attention to him. "if you guys are going to fight you better do it outside. there are countless other costumes waiting" said tweek with calm voice. he looked at craig who had a worried look on his face. "well well well" said the fat man. "what do we have here" he continued while walking up to tweek. "hey there cutie how about you ditch this place and come with me" the fat man stretched his arm and was about to touch tweek's shoulder. "CARTMAN THAT'S ENOUGH!" yelled craig. craig was super pissed about the whole thing. tweek looked at him and said "it's okay sugar. remember this isn't just any club. this is a club that allows violence against any costumes that acts rudely or harasses any of the staff members" just as he finished his sentence he grabbed the fat man's head and smashed it on the ground leaving him unconscious. everyone looked at the blondie surprised except for craig who was blushing at the nickname tweek just called him. "now I'll say it again. if you guys want to fight you can do it outside there are countless customers waiting in line to get here" said tweek this time looking pissed off at the 5 men (excluding craig of course) standing in front of him. "i'm very sorry about this little scandal. we will try our best to prevent this from ever happening again" said the red haired man. tweek was basically glaring at them at this point they not only: barged in without an appointment, caused a commotion, were about to start a fight, harassed a staff member but most importantly of all, they had the nerve to cut his "special" time with craig short. "we will be taking our leave now" said the red haired man while handing the blondie a business card. "if there were any damages caused by us please don't hesitate to contact us" he finished his sentence and left leaving tweek, craig, and 2 other men who soon left as well.