part 4

3rd pov:

the man opened the door and was greeted with a weird looking room. everything was pink, red colored and heart shaped, from the bed sheets to the wallpaper everthing seemed rather ridiculously "romantic" to the man. he looked around and noticed the wine glass the blondie warned him about. he wondered why he told him not to drink it. the man just shrugged it off and sat on the bed waiting for the blondie to come through the door. suddenly he heard someone knock on the door. as he stood up to open it. he heared the voice of a young girl from behind the door yell" room service!". "excuse me i just wanted to see if you drank the glass of wine we left in your...room..." the look on her face quickly changed from cheerfull to terrified moment she saw the lipstick mark the blondie left on the man's cheek when he kissed him earlier. "o-oh I'm sorry! wrong room!" said the girl still looking terrified. just as she was about to leave a familiar voice called out from behind her "what is going on here". it was the blondie standing behind the girl. he looked pissed hand had a terrifying smile. "n-nothing sir!" said the girl terrified. she started running away as fast as she could. the blondie walked up to the man grabbed his hand and entered the room locking the door behind him. "you didn't drink it did you?" said the blondie with a cold voice it sent shivers down the other man's spine. "no. i did as you instructed me to do" replied the black haired man with a serious voice. the blondie then pushed him making him fall onto the bed as the blond boy landed on top of him. "you're such a good boy aren't you~" said the blondie with flirtatious voice blushing bright red. the blondie moved closer to the other mans face then slowly kissed him. it was short peck on the lips but it was enough to set the mood just right as the other man started blushing. the blondie pulled away and helped the man sit on the bed. still on top of him the blondie sat on his lap which made the black haired man blush a bit more. the blondie giggled then started talking "so~ what's your name handsome~?" the blondie moved his face closer to the other man's face putting his hand on the other mans cheek making sure he was looking at him and not somewhere else.meanwhile the noirette trued his best not to look at the blondie's exposed body.* why are his clothes so revealing* thought the black haired man. "craig...craig tucker" said the black haired man still blushing. "what a nice name~" said the blondie smiling "and you cutie?" asked the black haired man trying his best to sound cool. the blond hesitated but still answered. "my name is tweek tweak but everyone calls me keewt here" said tweek pouting. no matter who it is everytime he tells anyone his name they all have the same reaction. to them his name was 'weird' which made the blond sad no matterhow often he hears it. "what a cute name for a cute boy like you" said craig with a wink.the blond was taken a back. *i knew he was somewhat different at least* thought the blondie. just as tweek got closer for a second kiss they heard a loud noise coming from the other side of the door. "damn it! we were just getting started too" said tweek pouting even more. "don't worry we'll continue next time" said craig. "but then you'll have to pay another 50.000$" said tweek with a worried face. "don't worry about it. I'm not as poor as you think i am" said craig and gave tweek one last kiss before leaving the room to see what was going on.