Chapter 11

Tweek pov:

a blond man ran into the office at full speed. it took him a minute to catch his breath. "WHERE IS HE!!" someone yelled from outside the door. as you can guess at this point, I have no idea what is happening here. I looked at the door and then back at Craig. Craig seemed to notice my confusion and asked someone to escort me out of the office. 'that's a shame. we were having such a great time' i thought with a frown. I followed the secretary to a room across the hall. it was far away yet I could still hear the yelling. 'wow that man sure does sound mad' i thought, glancing back at the door.

Craig pov:

"look I told you, it was him who started all this," I said pinching the bridge of my nose. "that doesn't explain why you sent cartman to the hospital!" yelled Stan. "keep it down," said Tolkien as he entered the room. "what's all this commotion about?". said Clyde confused. "shut it, Donovan! this is between me and Mr. 'it's a good idea to beat the sh*t out of my colleagues' over here!" stan continued yelling. "Woah dude, tf did I do!" commented clyde. "look I wasn't the one who beat cartman up," I said not looking up from the papers on my desk. stan looked at me confused. "THEN WHO DID IT! who beat up a well-known mafia member, in one of the most famous clubs in the USA!" yelled stan. "I did" a voice came from the doorway. everyone turned to see who the voice belonged to. and there he was the cute blondie leaning against the doorframe. the was a long pause after that before stan finally spoke. "is this some kind of joke!?". "no dude it isn't I beat that fat a*s up, and I'll do it again if he ever tries to step foot in that club" replied tweek. there was another pause as everyone in the room was possessing what Tweek just said. "Tweek what are you doing here?" I said as I glared at him from across the office. "didn't I tell you to wait in the other room?". "sorry love, the yelling was starting to get on my nerves so I thought I'd come and help you out a bit" replied Tweek with a smirk on his face. he was enjoying every minute of this. "told ya to keep it down" said Tolkien as he was about to leave the room. "yeah I'm staying. this gonna be fun". said Clyde as he took a seat on the couch near the glass window. "no you're not." said Tolkien as he walked over to Clyde and dragged him out of the room.