Chapter 14

Craig waited for tweek to get down before he went up to his room to change. _that's what I get for sharing my room with him_ he thought to himself with a soft smile. The sun has already set, so it was getting dark. It only took him a moment to find a decent shirt and some pants. He's not used to sharing his room with anyone, the only people he ever shared a room with, were Clyde and Tolkien, back in highschool. other than that, he usually lived alone... All alone excluding the maids and other staff, of course.

Craig soon went down stairs, taking noticeably less time than the blond. "Seriously what do you do up there?" The noirette asked, walking into the kitchen. The blond smirked at him "oh nothing~", Tweek said walking closer to him. Craig narrowed his eyes. "So you do do something up there...", The blond just chuckled and hugged him. The noirette slowly but surely melded into the hug, only then did Craig realize how tired he actually is. "Gosh I'm exhausted..." He said as he nuzzled into Tweeks neck. "I'd be exhausted too, if I ran a multi-billion company and sat down doing paperwork all day" The blond said before slightly pulling away from the hug. "But~ you do look hot when you get all frustrated~", "wait what-?" And before the noirette could react properly, the blond pulled him into a kiss, next thing Craig knew, he woke up the next day, shirtless on his bed, Still not comprehending what happened last night. Did he- no... It can't be...

He looked to his side and... Yup, that's there's Tweek, wearing Craig's shirt from last night. Okay, Craig might be panicking right now... Screw that, he's definitely panicking, he just lost his V card. There's a lot to panic about. But the easy explanation was that he slept with tweek, that much is certain...

*PING* he got a notification, Craig picked up his phone looking at the time first 11:35 am... The notification is from Tolkien... wait- 11 am??? _i'm in for a long day aren't I..._

this is the story of how Craig tucker, the boss of a multi-billion company, was late for the first time since becoming boss. Good luck Craig... Good luck-