part 7

they both got in the car. they soon arrived at a huge mansion "not bad" mumbled the blondie. "so? what do you think?" asked craig. "about?" asked tweek "about the mansions" answered craig. "it's...acceptable..." tweek didn't look empressed at all rather he looked more bored then anything. "that's it?" asked craig. he was hoping he'd like the mansion. i mean who wouldn't like to live in such a huge masion with everything you'll ever need and servants that would do anything you want? well the answer to that question was tweek. "i couldn't care less about a stupid mansion. I'd rather be with you then live in palace made of gold" somehow that answer made craig slightly happy. "so..." said tweek turning craig's attention to him. "where's your room? i wanna continue where we left off last time" said tweek with a smirk on hus face. "i thought you were tired" said craig while rapping his arm around tweek's waist. "i can still manage-" tweek was cut off when craig picjed him up bridal style. "not today. you said you have tomorrow off so it can wait" said craig on his way to his room. "aw~ come on~ why~" said tweek pouting looking at craig with puppy dog eyes. damn craig was tempted at that moment but he managed to hold back. he put tweek on his bed and walked over to the closet. "well... unlike other men I'm not after your body" said craig while searching for some clothes for tweek. tweek in the meanwhile was staring at craig with light pink blush on his face. sure it was the blondie's first time sleeping with a man but he always heared things from the other girls about how men only loved them for their bodies. they always told tweek that the first thing he should do once he's at a man's house was to sleep with them and then he can do whatever he wants. craig found a blue hoodie and a Comfortable pajama. he handed them to tweek and led him to a big closet so he can change. as he was about to leave so the blondie could change he was pulled onto his bed. the blond boy looked skinny but damn was he strong. "where do you think you're going mister" said tweek still pouting. "tweek hun you have to change" said craig trying to sit up but was pushed back down. "then stay" said tweek. he looked a bit mad. craig leaned over and kissed tweek. tweek kissed back. craig pulled back. "we can do it tomorrow. no need to be impatient" said craig while cupping tweek's face. tweek used his puppy dog eyes once again. yet he was rejected again. sure it made tweek sad but it was way harder for craig to resist those beautiful emerald green eyes. after that craig finally managed to leave the room.