Chapter 12

3rd pov:

The room was quite, especially after Clyde was dragged out by Tolkien. Stan was still trying to process what The Small blond just said. "Let me get this straight... You beat up, one of the most well known mafia members of the biggest mafia gang-". "Not the biggest" Craig glared at him. "Whatever Craig" Stan Scoffed before turning back to Tweek. "So it was you?" Said Stan as he pointed at him. "It was me" Tweek repeated, a smirk clearly visible on his face. another long pause passed. Stan turned to Craig, who was looking at Tweek, who was looking at Stan. Stan sighed before talking "He's not kidding, is he? Please Craig, tell me he is-" "And you won't believe the reason he got his a*s kicked in the first place" Craig interrupted, with an amused tone. His expression soon changed as an unfamiliar voice came from the door once again. "Oh please, this is Cartman, we all know it was That Fat a*s's fault that he got his a*s kicked at that club" and just like that another person entered the room. He had Red curly hair and emerald green eyes, he wore a suit just like the others (not counting Tweek). "Kyle? What are you doing here?" Stan asked surprised. "Windy called. she said you missed another meeting, you better start running." All colors left Stan's face as he rushed out of the building without another word. "What was that about?" Asked Tweek in a disappointed tone, he put his hand on his hip as he turned to Craig for answers. Before Craig could reply, Kyle slid over a letter on his desk. "And this is...?" Craig raised an eyebrow. "An apology letter" Kyle replied. "Since, apparently, they prefer to act like little kids, and refuse to apologize properly in Person, and also because we're tired of their shenanigans, we decided to write a letter instead, to show how sorry we are" Craig looked at Kyle, then back to Tweek who didn't bother looking back, more curious about the letter. "Uh... We accept this. Thank you for your cooperation". Kyle just nodded and left the room. It was just Tweek and Craig now. "Are you seriously going to accept a letter of apology? What are you, A teacher?" Tweek scuffed, with an amused tone. "Do you want to start a gang war?" Apparently his amusement wasn't much appreciated at that moment, as Craig's tone was as cold as ice. "Aw. What's wrong? Did I hit a nerve?" Tweek chuckled as he made his way to Craig. Craig just remained silent for a while as he watched Twerk approach him. Tweek leaned over and kissed his cheek. "Sorry Darling, didn't mean to upset you" Tweek's tone was playful as he had a smirk on his lips. Craig just shook his head, a small blush could be seen on his cheeks. Before they could enjoy their alone time together properly, they were interrupted by Clyde once again. "Aw! man! Did I miss the big fight!?" Craig facepalmed as Tweek bursted out laughing.