Chapter 7

Nadyia

"Okay okay," I laughed lightly as I sat in the trolley. Niall grinned and placed some more stuff in it. He never dropped the stuff down on me though, he strategically placed it so it wouldn't hurt me.

He made sure I wouldn't be in pain.

"So you're leaving in a week?" I asked him as he just pushed me around, grabbing some random things he felt like buying.

"Yeah, then we'll be gone for 2 months. But you'll Skype me, right?" he asked, looking at me fully now.

"Of course I will," I nodded. He grinned and went to turn a corner when we crashed carts with someone. I winced at the pain, which Niall must've noticed since he immediately reached out and carefully took my hand to give me some sort of comfort.

"Sorry, mate," Niall said now, still holding my hand gently. I turned slightly too look at the person and apologise when I saw who the person actually was.

"Nady? I've been trying to contact you for weeks," Michael said with a hint of a smile playing on his lips.

"Oh, hi Michael," I said and turned back so I was looking at Niall once again, basically turning my back to Michael. Niall gave me a look asking if that was the guy who had upset me and so I nodded honestly. We had vowed to be honest with each other.

"So you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Niall asked out of the blue, looking directly at me. I gave him an odd look and went to ask if he was high but I caught myself right before saying anything, understanding what he was going on about. Niall still held my hand as he started pushing me again, giving me a smile.

"Hmm... Depends on where you'd take me," I smirked, looking at him expectantly. He so obviously pretended to have to think about it before he said: "Giselle's."

"It's a date," I stuck my tongue out jokingly. He just smiled though and nodded.

"Uh? Hello-o? Who is this guy?" Michael butted in with an ugly frown, looking at Niall in distaste.

"Oh, you're still here?" I mumbled just loud enough for the both of them to hear. Michael gave me a disbelieving look while Niall bit back a laugh. "Yes," Mike replied in a duh tone.

"Well. This is Niall though, Niall, that's Michael, my ex," I introduced them. Niall pretended to be surprised and formed his mouth in an 'o' before nodding.

"Nice meeting you, man, but we gotta go. It seems like I have a date to get ready for," Niall said ever so smoothly and then he pushed me to the cashier. He paid for everything and when we got outside he put the food on the trunk and even opened my door for me. I gave him a questioning look.

"He's watching us by the door," he winked. I laughed at the show he was putting on and then leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, surely making it look like a real smack-on kiss before I got in the car.

We joked about the whole mini show the whole way home. Niall carried the groceries and went to put them away while I got seated in the living room where Zayn and Eleanor were. Liam joined us in watching The Golden Compass shortly after and I was just snuggled up in a thick blanket, my head resting on Eleanor's shoulder and my legs on Harry's lap since he also came a little before Niall entered the room.

"You ready to go?"

We all looked at him now and gave him dumb looks.

"Go where?" Zayn asked, clearly as confused as the rest of us. "Yeah, I don't recall making any plans today," Liam mumbled, giving the Irish lad a questioning look.

"I was talking to Nadyia," he said, smiling sheepishly.

"But you guys just got home," Eleanor said, looking between the two of us. "You're the one that sent us grocery shopping," I rolled my eyes. I looked to Niall next though. "Where are we going though?"