Chapter 5

AN!

Geez, it's been soooo long and I'm sooooo sorry! :( 

I hope you like this though, I'm not sure if it's too good. I've got loads of homework to get done -.-

-Nadyia's P.O.V- 

I quickly got dressed in a neon pink sports bra, black tank top with wide armpits, bright pink skinny jeans, black high tops and a random snapback. I did actually take my time to curl my insanely long hair, but that's it. My big black glasses were on as well and then I walked downstairs.

I took my time to get down the stairs and go to the kitchen. In the kitchen I really couldn't bother with making me anything speacial, so I grabbed a pack of crips and left shortly after with my phone in my pack pocket. I used the blue penny board I had in the foyer and went over to Marc's house.

Just when I turned the corner to his street, I bumped into someone. I didn't fall, just stopped up. I looked at the person and bit the inside of my lip.

"Nadyia?" 

"Mickey?" I said in the same tone. He smirked and gave me a once over before he gave me a tight hug, which honestly hurt, but whatever.

"You look hot." He said. I chuckled at his bluntness.

"I know, right?" I jutted my hip out and made a duck face. He rolled his eyes, but smiled none the less.

"Hey, I heard you've been whooping some ass here..." He said.

"Maybe." I said nonchalantly. He still had an arm around my waist and I really didn't mind. Let's all be honest here: Justin Bieber is hot, but a complete moron, Mickey on the other hand is hot, but not a moron.

"I would've paid to see you fight, I bet it would be very sexy." He said with a smirk. That's Mick for you. He's flirty, blunt and has always been one to talk very openly about sexual stuff. 

"Sorry, you're too late." I shrugged. He grabbed the tip of my snapback, turned it around and then put it back down on my head. He always used to do that when he was about to k- oh...

"Do you remember that promise we made before I left?" Mick asked, putting his right hand on my cheek.

"Hmm... Maybe you can remind me of it again?" I suggested, actually not quite sure what we agreed on. I'm not a genius and I have a tendency to forget some random stuff. Michael leaned down and placed a light kiss on my shoulder.

"Well... We were in love, do you remember that?" I nodded and let him continue. "We were pretty serious too." I nodded again. "I promised to come back for you and you promised to wait for me. Do you remember that?" He continued, stroking ym hip and kissing my neck.

It was a year and half ago. He moved away to Australia and we were really bummed. We had actually just done it the last weekend we had together. We were laying in his bed, wrapped up in each other and talking when he said he promised to come back as long as I promised to wait for him. We also said the big I love you's that day.

"I do." I confirmed. He smirked and moved his head from my face to in front of mine.

"I've really missed you." He said and leaned forward to kiss me, but I put my right index over his lips to stop him. "What?" He asked, looking slightly annoyed, but also confused.

"Have you been anyone else this time?" I asked. He shook his head. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding, then smiled. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled him down to me for a kiss.

He was quite aggressive, which was weird. He never used to be rough or harsh in any way. I pulled back from him and smiled, but he didn't even smile, he just looked like he wanted to kiss me again. I didn't let him though.