Numb [One Direction: Niall Horan]

-Niall's P.O.V

I coughed and nearly puked, trying to pull Harry's sock out of my mouth. I hit Louis' chest and tried to kick him off me, but nooooo... He's holding that fucking nasty sock in my mouth.

"Louis William Tomlinson!" His eyes widened and then he slowly got off me. I spat the sweaty and gross sock out of my mouth and grabbed the beer from the table. I gulped some down and still grimaced.

"Louis, that was so gross." I groaned and slapped his forarm jokingly. Eleanor walked in and put her hands firmly on her hips. "Thank you, Ellie. He was making me puke." I pouted and made my eyes wide, looking up at me through my lashes. She smiled softly at me and then gave me a warm hug. 

The thing about me is that everyone caves in to my puppy face, especially females.

I nuzzled my face in her shoulder and looked at Louis who was fuming. I could practically see the steam come out of his ears. I do this with everyone, the lads are so easily jealous, this is usually my payback.

"It's Nialler, I won't let him again." El said and kissed my cheek when we pulled away. I nodded and gave her a small smile, then pecked her cheek and walked away, smirking.

Yeah, okay. People call me the innocent and adorable one in the band, but I have admit that I'm sneaky and not very innocent. Lets just say they don't know what I do on my computer or read in magazines...

"HEY LADS! See what I found!" Harry exclaimed as he ran in the door. I jumped a bit, cause I was right by the door and it just suddenly flew open.

"What is it?" Zayn asked, sitting at the top of the stairs. Liam came behind him and began pushing him, making him hump down the stairs on his bum. He grimaced at the and then screamed out and his hand went to his crotch. "OW! Fucking bloody hell! Oh my GOD!" He groaned and we all stopped doing whatever we did and looked as he squirmed on the floor.

"What happened?" Harry asked cautiously. Zayn looked up and he was actually crying, that only means...

"My balls... Where crushed." He strangled out. All of us lads groaned, while El ran and came back with ice. Louis and I carried him into the living room and placed him carefully on the couch. El hesitantly placed it over his crotch and he began shouting profanities. I don't blame him, the balls are always an excuse for cussing.

"So... You wanna know what I found?" Harry broke the silence. Zayn had his eyes tightly shut, but we nodded. Harry grabbed a paper from his pocket and folded it out but didn't show is the information. "You know how we all said it would be pretty awesome to go to a female UFC fight?" 

"Yeah, it would be so cool. See them pounche on each other and just go wild." Louis agreed, getting a pointed look from Eleanor. 

"I found this for tomorrow." Harry put the paper on the table and it was a flyer for the UK championship. Female class only." He said, biting his lip. I looked at the list of names and googled some of them.

"These chicks are hot." I announced and the lads got around me, all of us watching the little screen. I just went to the UFC homepage and there are pictures and info about all of the fighters.

"I know her." We all looked at Eleanor is shock.

"You do? How?" Louis asked and looked at her again.

"Nadyia is my cousin." She said proudly and our jaws dropped.

"Nadyia Jones?" Liam asked and she nodded.

"I didn't know you guys wanted to see that. I've been with her to those fights lots of times. She's really good. I could bring you if you want to. I get a reserved section, cause I'm family." She shrugged and we all hugged her. El giggled as we kissed her cheeks and forhead and nose, Lou kissed her lips though.

"Hey, Liam. You can invite Riiiity." I sand in a teasing voice. He groaned and pushed me away.

"Come on, Liam. Charity is awesome." Eleanor nagged, pulling a puppy face. I joined and we each tugged on his arms. 

"Please please please please please." Me and El started, then the other three lads joined, all of us putting on our best puppy faces. Liam's face changed from the hard and annoyed and he was gonna give in any second now.

"Ugh... Fine!" He caved in and we cheered. To say we love Charity is an understatement. The thing is though, we don't invite her, we want Liam to do it, cause we kinda want them together. That girl is just hilarious, but she's very kind none the less. 

As Liam went to call the girl, we ran and got ready since the UK Championship was in less then an hour. I just put on jeans, supra's a tank top and a snapback. Simple but effective, that's what Harry would say. I sprayed some of my cologne on and ran downstairs to meet everyone else.

This is gonna be awesome!

AN!

So this story is for @Nadyia_loves_turtles ! I hope you'll like it and thanks for the support! :)

I decided to make this a parallelle story. I have another book called The Girl In The Crowd. Both ofthem will go together in a way, only in different perspectives. This will be about Niall and Nadiya. TGITC (The Girl In The Crowd) is about Liam and Chairty :)

I'm going to England now, so I will probably be too busy to update in a while! So sorry!! :(

Love you!

Happy reading!!!

-Dagny xoxo