Chapter 1 ~ Introduction

Warning ⚠️: Everything in this story is fake and not real; everything is fan fiction.

~Warning🛑: Bad Language, 🔞 Sexual Smut, Violence, Affairs, Polyamory~

~Warning 🛑: All artwork copyrights go back to the original owners~

———————————————————————-

~~~NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED ~~~

--------------------------------------------------------

Secret affairs, denial, polyamory, and drama.

After years of avoiding their true feelings for each other, what happens when, in the middle of the night, they finally break and give in to their denied feelings one by one by one?

Secrets of the Night divulges what people will do when their world is turned upside down. Some knew it would happen eventually and were not bothered by it. While others know the rules and are in denial that rules can be broken.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember that there's your side, their side, then the truth.

What one person thinks they know, another can know the holes, and another can know the facts.

One way one story can seem to be going a certain direction and from one person's perspective, while another can know the behind-the-scenes of what really happened without the other ever knowing.

So before judging someone else's perspective, understand the whole story, all sides, and include all the missing holes of denial.

Sometimes, not all is what it appears to be. In the end, a poly story.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~ Characters ~

Jin the Oldest ~

* RM (Joon, Namjoon) Group Leader ~