Aganau Chapter 5: A brutal encounter

Al, without warning, charged directly towards Petelguese first as he had a feeling that he was the weaker of the two.

The Sin Archbishop of Sloth noticed this which prompted him to quickly send a couple of unseen hands towards his direction. 

The one armed warrior looked forward while dodging each attack as if he knew where exactly they were going to hit.

'That's...impressive!'

Subaru thought this as Al easily closed the gap between himself and Sloth.  Petelguese was completely in shock for a moment before suddenly Al jumped back.

"Hm?"

Before he could process what was going on, a large explosion had occurred right in front of the Sin Archbishop of Sloth.

"What is the meaning of this~DESU!"

"I'm impressed that someone with a defect like yours would dodge such an attack.  I might call it commendable if it wasn't for the fact that you dodge an attack that was meant to kill you.  Do you have no care for my rights?!  Or do you enjoy destroying other people's rights?"

Al just looked at Regulus as he landed from the jump.

'Man, you really are annoying.'

Al was tempted to say this exact thought he just had to the man but from what he knows, he doesn't want to hear the Sin Archbishop of Greed go onto another one of his rants.  He just stood tall as he prepared to face off against Regulus.

"Bro, I'll let you handle that creep in green.  Let me handle Mr. White on my own." Al says this to his world's Subaru.  Subaru heard this which prompted him to immediately respond with:

"Wait, are you sure you want to fight that bastard all on your own?"

Al looked at Subaru, noticing that he was concerned for his safety.  He took a moment before looking at Regulus with a confident face being hidden behind his helmet.

  He took a moment before looking at Regulus with a confident face being hidden behind his helmet

"Don't you worry bro, this guy's not that threatening.  Even the princess would be able to beat him."

As Al said this, Subaru chuckled at hearing this.

'Priscilla beat Regulus? Nonsense.'

Subaru just nodded his head though he admired how much confidence Al had for the lady he's serving under even with the attitude she had. 

The older Subaru looked at Al with a shocked expression, not thinking that he would see him again after a very long time.

'Didn't think I would see him again...but how is he here?  Is he possibly from my counterpart's world?'

This was a thought on his mind but it was only there briefly as his focus turned back to the fight, noticing an unseen hand heading his way.  He swiftly sliced it with his sword before charging in towards Petelguese's position.