Prologue

Sometimes I wonder if things would have turned out differently if I had done just one thing or said those few words or been a little less like this and a little more like that.
     I wonder if we would've just talked about the problem you wouldn't have left me. I wouldn't be stuck here all alone while I lean against my locker. People stare now just like when we first got together but not like confused stares more of sympathetic.
    I wonder if I wouldn't have run till my lungs gave out and hours later I woke up to my mom calling me. The guilt I felt when she asked where I was. She sat on our raggedy green couch that was tearing everywhere while tears leaked from her eyes worrying about her daughter.
   I wonder when I'll ever talk to you again. We could forget about the world and be teenagers again. Late night drives to the skatepark where i could teach you whatever i wanted and we could be ourselves. Getting yelled at by the old man across the street because our music was to loud. Our friends faceplanting on the concrete of the old skate park. You quietly screaming in pain as i cleaned your cuts from that night while my mom peacefully slept in the room next door. Us laughing as i slowly walked you out and went to sleep. I could wake up every morning to a text from you. " Good Morning. Lets go get coffee. Ill pay." It always seemed to brighten up my mood. We were both morning people. The people from the coffee shop tells me how we used to brighten everyones morning when they would hear us laughing and so cheery. I miss that.
    I wonder if they ever noticed I stopped talking when you left.
    I wonder if you loved me.

Short little prologue
Till we get into the real thing :)
Love you guys <3