2

3

I had my first class with Symphony a die hard taylor swift fan, she had dark brown hair and green eyes. She was in love with draco Malfoy and never stopped talking about him. I also had they class with Olli who was more blunt and honest to people. She had long brown hair that had highlights in the front and wore all black most days with gigantic rings.
Symphony and Olli were pretty good friends of mine and I always found myself hanging out with them. "Hey guys!" Symphony says all cheery in the morning. "Hey..." Olli and I both say blandly. "So today so the two year dracotok anniversary!!" Says Symphony sitting down beside me. "Cool." Olli answers back looking up from her phone to see I was reading a book and Symphony was watching a draco tiktok.
"You guys gonna go to the game?" Olli asked looking at us as we all set down what we were doing. "Yep." "Yeah."
"You guys gonna be in the student section because I kinda want to see what it's like." Symphony says looking at Olli and I. I nod quickly smiling at all the memories I've had in the student section.
"Get your bell ringers done!" Says our teacher from the front of the classroom. "So what are you guys gonna wear?" Asked Symphony taking out her bell ringer. "Probably this." Says Olli pointing at her outfit.
"I'm probably gonna change into black shorts and a black shirt because it is hot out." I say to them and they both nod before going back to work.

4

       "So you guys are invited to my birthday in October." Says Dani handing out invitations even though it's August. "It's a masquerade type ball thing. So you've got to wear like homecoming dresses."
       I nod as she hands me an invintation. Obviously I'm going but then I see that I have to have a +1. "Everyone has to have a plus one?" I ask Dani, looking at her, who shakes her head. "I need everyone to bring +1 just because I want more people there but I don't know who to invite."
      "So we gonna go dress shopping because I need a hoco one and birthday one now?" Asked Olli who was looking around the table everyone started shaking there head agreeing then they get to me.
      " I just need a birthday dress. Not planning on going to hoco." I say to the group to which the whole table goes silent and everyone looks at me. "Your going." Says a girl from across the table.
      "Not unless I find someone to go with I'm not." I say back to them before going on my phone. "Your going with me."says Dani which I just shrug off.