5

9

"Lux wake up!" Says a voice before i feel someones body collide into mine. "Were going to the skate park get dressed."
"Dani it is too early for this." I slowly make my way out of bed and to my closet. "The whole group is going and Dorin anddddd Finn." Dani drags out the "d" in and which makes me turn around and look at her.
"Nothing is happening between us." "Symph said she saw you at Lucid cafe late last night with each other! And he gave you a ride home!" She gets louder and louder the farther in the sentence she gets.
"Nothing is happening. He was doing a favor for Dorin." "Yeah and if something was happening Finn wouldve told me." Added Grayson who i just now noticed was also in my room.
"Oh hey Gray!" I smile at the boy who had migrated to my bed. His crutches laid inbetween his bed. "How are you feeling?"
"Im good. Im still on some of the pain meds so i can barely feel it." Grayson says looking at his injured leg. "Guys were steering off of the topic here. Lux could get herself a boyfriend!"
"You are way to excited about this." I say to her while grabbing out a random t-shirt and jeans from my closet. "Yeah well my best friend potitonally has a boyfriend ot which we can go on double dates together. That would be so fun!"
"Im gonna go change." I leave the room before Dani can say anything else sighing before walking to the bathroom.

10

"Lux your vans are on there last limb."Dorin points out as we make our way to the skate park. "Dont shame my vans." I say to him laughing a little as we make our way to the rest of the group Dani and Grayson following behind us.
My eyes wander to him but hes already staring. We make eye contact and he smiles. At first i think im gonna melt into a puddle on the spot but then i think you dummy smile back.
I feel an arm wrap around me as i look up at dorin. "I hear you guys hung out some last night instead of going straight home." Dorin says winking at me before hoping onto his board and skating away.
"Come on Lux." Danis arm wrap around me as im brought into one of the bigger bowls. I warm up a little before dipping in and doing a few moves. After a few tries of one move I go in for my last try and as im dropping in a little kid drops in.
"Shoot." I say redirecting myself and hitting the bowl wrong and going flying forward. I squeeze my eyes shut waiting for impact but it never hits. "Open your eyes, Lux." A voice whispers sending chills down my spine.
I open my eyes to see Finn smiling down at me. His arms are wrapped around my waist making my face burn. "Uh thanks." I say moving out of his arms and searching for my board which was now in the grass.