( No. 1 )

Monday | October 9th, 2023

The Mega PizzaPlex was relatively new in the area of Hurricane, Utah.  That being said it wasn't exactly a new establishment. The reputation it has is one that shouldn't be behind a children's restaurant. But it wouldn't matter to those who still walked into the establishment with the objective of getting a job in the place. This could be a death wish or something to store as a memory for a lifetime. But as it looks, it could go either which way. And that in its self is what decides if it's good or bad.

The day started off like any other day. Waking up, getting ready for the day, and then trying to search for a job on the internet to aid in the search. It's a bit nerve wracking trying to find one, especially since bills are coming up and money is short at the moment, it's natural to panic a bit. 'Most of these jobs don't fit with what I want..' Scrolling through all the open and applying jobs, one brightly colored image popped up screen.

'Freddy Fazbears Mega PizzaPlex.'

Clicking on it brought up the official website of the incorporation. 'What have I gotten myself into..?' Clicking on the application form near the top of the screen, the screen loaded and finally it was time to apply.

An hour later the application was done and now the fun part. Waiting for the ominous email to decide the fate.

A week has passed since the application was sent to the corporation. The higher up known as Jacobs Zech wasn't expecting anyone to sign an application, so when he saw the only one with an envelop icon, he was relatively surprised. Since he has a bit of time left before having to do his daily rounds, he decided to look the form over and maybe even verify approval since it was the only one.

The phone's ringtone notifies you of email, of which you pick up and look at. Skimming through it processing the information.

Fazbear's Entertainment Co.
To: _____ _____ <PrincessQuest87@gmail.com>
Friday 10/09/2023 6:30 p.m.

Hello __________ ,

Welcome to the Fazbear's Entertainment company ®. We wish you the best experience with this company and what it has to offer for you!

This company is about having family and friends come together and to enjoy themselves with smiles and unlimited fun! Due to the shortage of staff members and night-time workers, we appreciate the form you've sent this way to us!

We ask that you meet us on October 17th at 8:00 a.m. for your interview.

Thank you,
Fazbear's Entertainment Company ®

Entertainment Establishment
Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex
1807 Westbound Road, 84737 UT
Office: +1 (635) ***-****

Excitement gets the best of you as you raise your arms in delight. "This day just got better." You say with a small smile before it fades. "Shit, now I have to commit to actually working....ugh." Putting your arms down, you decide to make the way to your kitchen to make some dinner for yourself.

Dinner was good and simple just a bit of cooked chicken and a side of veggies and water. Once fully done you go ahead and wash your dishes, dry them, and put them away, satisfied with your work.

Monday | October 16th, 2023

Waking up with the sun beaming through the blinds, you slowly sit up and stretch letting your joints pop into a more relaxed position. The feeling of grogginess was slowly going away while you looked at your phone.

'It's the 16th already, I need to make sure I have everything for tomorrow.'

Getting up and heading towards the drawers in your room, you search for the most professional clothing you have. After finding the pieces of clothing you were looking for, you set it out on your dresser top and head towards the bathroom. After having a refreshing shower and putting some casual clothes, you go and have something to munch on to fuel you.

The day went pretty fast, especially when your doing research about what you'll need for this interview in the morning. 'This isn't too bad for what I'll need to bring, could be worse.' Pausing you stumble upon a name which you feel you've heard of before.

'Afton Robotics and Technological Outlet.'

Copying and pasting the name into the Google hot bar, you search the name. Scrolling through what you could find, seems that it's a warehouse from around the 1980's, originally owned by William Afton a successful businessman for the company line of Freddy Fazbear's Entertainment. They created the animatronics from the 80's up till now, the technology evolution helped with the advancements from rubber-faced animatronic, facial recognition, fiberglass casings, and etcetera. Scrolling a bit further you can see the original models they started, filling you with a hint of nostalgia and a uncanny feeling. 'The 80's were a bit fucked up, but they tried and succeeded I guess.'

Shaking your head and exiting the tab, you shut down your phone and go to make dinner which consisted of a sandwich and chips. You check your bank account and see that one-hundred dollars were left in the account. 'That should last about week of groceries.' You plan out the hundred dollars and decide what dinners you'll plan to make.

Eventually it was 11 in the evening, and you were exhausted even with doing nothing almost all day. You wonder up to your bedroom to go and try to get a few hours of rest before the interview in the morning.