( No. 4 )

Wednesday | October 18th, 2023

  Waking up to your alarm was like normal along with doing your morning routine. But after the events from yesterday and now having a job, you were slightly excited about what may be in store for you today. Going towards your dresser you grab your uniform and hop into the shower to wake up your senses better, after your shower you check the time before going to your kitchen and grabbing something to munch on. 

 When starting to head out the door you pause, you head back into your house and grab a small cylinder before heading back out again. Making it to your car and cranking it, you put on some music, going in the direction to the  PizzaPlex. Arriving about 10 minutes later, you go ahead and go towards the automatic front doors and into the building before you. This place yet again shows you what is possible to do with the technology now. You go up to the staff bots like how you did yesterday and show them your pass, to which they let you through, to which you try to find a staff member or even E to ask where they needed to go. A small shadow appears behind you to which you don't realize until it was too late "Lost dear _______?" You jump forward startled from the sudden voice behind you, after collecting yourself you look behind you to see E, slightly smiling. You huff with a bit of irritation seeing as you could've had a heart attack and possibly died. "Don't scare me like that, especially this early in the morning!" they shrug a little, "You're no fun, though it helped you wake up more so it can't be that bad." You roll your eyes about to say something snarky before they cut you off. "Let's get you to what you'll be starting out with." They start walking off.

 The both of you stop at a restaurant titled as 'El Chip's' before E stops and turns around. "This is where you'll be starting firsthand, El Chip's, which is based off one of the older animatronics from Afton's Warehouse. It's pretty small but is pretty busy when we are open so be ready." You nod in understanding before walking in and taking a look around. They study you a bit curious to your reactions to the place, not really sure why you decided to pick this place of all the other jobs open around. What stumps them is why didn't you search up the history of the Freddy Fazbear Entertainment franchise? You look back to where E was to see them spacing off like they did yesterday, you wonder what they are thinking about so intently to have spaced off like that. 

  They blink a couple times and look around, not really noticing you staring at them. They finally land their eyes on you, behind the counter, where they go in front of the placed dividers for the line and smile, "I think you'll like it in here, most of the people are tolerable and some are regulars being sweethearts." They grab something from out of their pocket and turn it on. "Hopefully I won't run into any Karen's or angry parents and kids." You say a sigh at the end of your statement. They flick their eyes to you then back down to what they were messing with, "It's not that bad I assure you. Yes, you will meet people like that but besides. It is a Family establishment, and we have security in majority of the building. You have me who will be everywhere in the building if you need help." They look up at you and hand you what they were messing with the past few minutes we've been talking. 

 "Here, this is your handy dandy FazWatch. It will help you know your tasks, location along with other staff, building layout, communication, sending an SOS, and comes with a checklist for organization if needed." You look at the watch which had a resemblance to a bear with a top hat.  "Aw this is cute, though why is it shaped like a bear with a top hat?" You ask while putting on the watch onto your right wrist. "It resembles Glamrock Freddy, he is the main member of the band or gang. He is the most important figure in this franchise." They beam while explaining, seemingly to enjoy sharing about this 'Glamrock Freddy'. You give a slightly confused look towards them to perhaps get more information since you were lost. "Ah you don't fully understand yet. You'll meet him tomorrow for the meet and greet to welcome you to the staff team." You were nervous about meeting a lot of people, would they like me? What if I mess up? How many times do I get to mess up before I'm fired? I can't mess up. But what if I do?

 E waits for you to come out your thoughts and get distracted by the lights and other things outside the restaurant. They didn't want to push the boundaries of touching you and possibly freak you out. A beep interrupts your thoughts as you look at E's FazWatch, confused and wondering what they were being called for. "Ah shit, I have to go. This is urgent." They start to speed walk away as your left there in the empty room.

 An hour passes and you hear an intercom being turned on. "Hello everyone and welcome to Freddy Fazbear's Mega PizzaPlex! We ask that you check into the building to receive your passes and fill in the security forms. This is a safety protocol to help ensure the safety and continue to the Fantasy and Fun, here at Freddy Fazbear's Entertainment." The voice was animated and robotic like which made sense in a way. This also means the PizzaPlex was getting ready for opening...meaning costumers that'll come my way. 

 Boy this is going to be one long shift.