📼

Sounds of static appears in your ears as a being approaches you slowly with small strides, trying to appear non-threatening, until it stops a few feet in front of you. The being slightly smiles as it makes eye contact with you.

"Ah hello dear reader. Seems you're curious as to why I'm here and not the next story part?' You don't make any gestures letting them continue on. "Very well. I'm here to ask what you expect from us, story wise, and we want to see how our story is looking to others around the world/country.  Since this is our first bigger story, we are a bit anxious when making chapters since we want them perfect for your enjoyment."

They stop for a minute and sigh "We need some feedback as to what you would like to see and possible theories of what happens at the end of the book. We can also add in some fluff, angst, and more time with a certain character if needed. We've been doing that with Glamrock Bonnie so far, since he technically isn't in the game. We will eventually add Glamrock Foxy in the mix :)."

 The static becomes painful to your ears, making you wince and cover your ears with your hands. The being disappears after seeing your pained state taking the static with it and replacing it with ringing. After recovering from the pain, you glance where the being was standing seeing something on the ground.

Picking it up you realize it's a photograph of Bonnie, the back has the caption of:

"Bonnie receiving his first fanart."

Artwork belongs to: Twilight_The_Fox06

Drawn on: Dell computer using the mouse touchpad on Paint 3D