Promise me in silence part II

This is the continuation of the previous part, hope you will like it...

It had been six to seven months, since Anubhav left for the mission. Karishma was always there beside Haseena, to calm her, to make her happy. All together she was Haseena’s magical shadow, which didn’t leave her side even in darkness.

After few days,  they got the news that mission was accomplished and the officers will return back within  two days. Haseena was overjoyed hearing the news. She was desperately waiting to see him.

Anubhav thought to surprise them with his arrival one day before. It was almost midnight 12 o'. He opened the lock with a spare key, and entered the house. He slowly opened Haseena’s room and saw a beautiful sight. Haseena and Karishma was cuddling each other and sleeping.

He slowly entered the room and saw there face. There was a warm smile in their faces. He slowly placed his hand  Karishma’s  head....

“Thank you...for taking care of my love.  Hume pata hain jab tak aap hain unke sath, aap unhein kuch nahi hone degi ....thank you,  for keeping my lifeline save...Aap kitni patli hogayi hain...khaana khati bhi hain...aapse hum subha iss bare mein baat karenge ..”

Then his eyes travelled to Haseena, a tear dropped from his eye. Seeing his love after so many months

“Aacha lagta hain ek 6 foot hulk, ke aankhoin se bach ki tara ashu bahein...” Haseena said softly  opening her eyes slowly.

Anubhav smiled wholeheartedly looking at her.

Haseena slowly moved down the bed without disturbing Karishma’s  sleep. They walked towards the other room.
Anubhav hugged her and kissed her on her forehead. They hugged each other tightly letting out all the emotions and pain of separation. During this phase of separation,  both thought that whether they will be able to meet each other again?

After they found each other, they felt complete.

“I missed you a lot...” Anubhav mumbled

“I missed you too...”

They broke the hug and sat on the bed, he held her hand and asked

“Everything was alright na? Sab log thik hain na? Aap thik hain na?” He asked worriedly.

Haseena smiled wholeheartedly and said in a calm tone

“Hum sab thik hain...Karishma was there for me. She was always beside me..” Haseena was telling him, how Karishma stood beside her in every situation. How she calmed her down and all that. Anubhav was just starring at Haseena with a grateful and warm smile. He felt blessed to have a sister like Karishma.

Haseena had stop talking, but Anubhav was lost in his thoughts. She placed a peck on his lips, breaking his chain of thoughts. Anubhav  looked at her surprisingly like a innocent baby...after that they burst out laughing.

They again held each other in her embrace...

“I love you...I am more than satisfied that you came into my life. Thank you for giving me so much love...agar isske baad hume kuch bhi ho jayein toh hume koi fikr nahi hain...you have Karishma, she will be there for you always...”

Haseena slapped him hard on his chest.

“Just shut up! Agar esi baat dobara repeat kiya na..trust me, I will kill you...hume pata hain humara aur Karishma ka kya rishta hain..par hume aap chahiye...I want my future with you  Anubhav..” Her voice broke a little... “I love you...please never say that again...I want you...”