Pure Love

Karishma and Haseena were in relationship for a year. Then by the sudden entry of Kareena, changed all their equations. As day’s passed, Haseena started to understand Kareena more, whereas Kareena also felt comfortable to share her secrets with her ‘senior sundari'. Kareena developed a layer of love for Haseena.

Karishma all day was busy in her shoots, whereas Kareena was there with Haseena in the thana. Sometimes Haseena caught Kareena smiling stupidly at her. Kareena started liking HM presence, she preferred being with her. On the other hand, Karishma missed her love very much. The whole day Karishma was shooting, she used to return late at night, then she used to call Haseena to get a common answer that “the number you have called is currently busy"

One day, Karishma went to Kareena's room to get something. She stopped at the door, when KS heard her speaking over the phone.  She stood their silently...she didn’t know when the night passed...slowly she went back to her room. She realised the reason why Haseena’s phone was busy every night. She felt little bad, but she preferred to be silent.

After that...same thing happened as shown in the show. So coming to the climax part, when Haseena had successfully diffused the bomb and on the other side, Karishma reached the Mastermined house.

In Haseena-Kareena side,

Kareena had hugged her very tightly. Haseena was relieved that she was able to save her, she was successful in keeping her promise.

Kareena cupped her face and pressed her lips with her. Before Haseena could realise anything, Kareena already had stepped one step back. Haseena was looking at her blankly.

Kareena looked into her eyes and said

“Mujhe kya pata tha...ki mujhe aapse pyaar hojayeinga. Mein toh sirf Kari amma se action sikhne aayi thi...par...jab se meri aankhein aapko dekha, toh usse koi aur dikhta hi nahi hain....mein kya karu? Mujhe aapse bohot ...woh...woh...kya kehete hain...shiddat wala pyaar hogaya hain....”

Haseena was blankly looking at her and listening to her confession.

Kari Amma aapki bohot tareef karti hain...mujhe aap bohot pasand ho...aaj bhi aapne meri...meri jaan bachai...aap jesi hain na, koi bhi aapse pyaar kar sakta hain....meri kya galti hain....mujhe pyaar hogaya hain aapse.....aap samjhti hain mujhe aache se....parwa karti hain meri....mujhe nahi pata kya thik hain yeah galat....par mujhe aap chahiye....I...I...lovv..love youu..."

“Karishma....” Haseena said in a emotional voice. She started panicking
“Karishma, aakeli gayi hain uss mastermind ko pakarne...agar unhein kuch hogaya toh....nahi ...nahi....hum unhein kuch nahi hone deinge....”

Haseena panickly called KS, but she was not picking up the phone. She called Santu to traced her location....Kareena was silently observing everything. The change that Haseena had on hearing Karishma’s name. Kareena smiled a little as reality hitted her hard .....a single drop fell from her eyes. She quickly wipped it of....

“Senior sundari...”

“Ji..”

“Chalte hain...Kari Amma ke paas...”

_____________________

The moment they reached the place, they heard two gun shots. Haseena’s heart skipped a beat. She dashed inside the house, and saw Karishma was holding her right elbow...it was drenched in blood. In front of her, the mastermind was laying dead.

Haseena held KS  hand carefully and asked in a shaken voice.

“Aap thik hain Karishma?”