How will I tell you.....II

Haseena was standing at the door of Karishma for almost an hour. She was bowing her head low....Suddenly she felt the door opened. She could not  see it properly who had opened the door, as her vision was blurry with thick layer of tears. She felt someone grab her hand and took her inside.

She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand to find Karishma looking at her, she looked around to see...She was in KS room.

“Aap itni der se bahar kyu khari thi, Haseena?” Karishma asked her in a  plain tone.

Haseena smiled a little as it had been a long time she had Haseena from KS mouth.

“Hume aapse maafi magni thi...”
Haseena said starring at the floor.

“Kis baat keliye?”

Haseena held KS hand and looked into her eyes...

“I am sorry, Karishma....I overlooked your happiness in an attempt to make myself happy, only to realize that my happiness lies in yours. I am sorry, please forgive me.... hum bhatak gayein thain...my Ego made me blind. Hum nahi hain ese, aapko pata hain na...hume nahi pata...hume kya hogaya tha, I lost myself...hum bhul gayein thain ki...this small word Ego can destroy our relationship...it can shatter it....humne aapko bohot hurt kiya Karishma, please hume maaf kardijiye...hum bohot pyaar karte hain aapse...bohot...hume ek dusra moka dijiye please....hum kabhi bhi esa dubara kareinge....aapko pata hain Karishma...” a lone tear fell from her eyes.

“When I look back at how we began... the laughter and love that we shared.  I smile at all the ways we loved and we dared to dream of a wonderful future together and how we promised this was forever. I tried to recall the moments when things started to change, just what could have been to cause her happiness to slip away. And I thought I may never find the answer.”

Karishma looked at her, she saw the vulnerable state of Haseena...her eyes depicting the truth of her each words.
“I do know one thing for sure I still love you as much as I did then and I don’t know how but we can get through this together. I am not ready to give up on us ....you're still my one true love.
I love u Karishma, I love u a lot...”

Karishma placed a long forehead kiss to Haseena, and cupped her face...

“I love you too....”

Haseena put her hand on Karishma’s  palm and said in a moist voice

“I wanted to say this from a long time, my heart was burning inside...but you know this Ego of mine, was refraining  my heart to sqy...I am sorry, I love you...Karishma, I want us back at any cost...”

Karishma made her sit comfortably on her bed, she wrapped her hand around HM shoulder and pulled her close. She placed a soft kiss on her forehead and said in a calm tone...

“Sometimes two people have to fall apart to realize how much they need tp fall back together....I am always there for you...I will wait for you till my end. I trust our love...”

Haseena smashed her lips with Karishma. They kissed each other passionately. Tears were flowing down their eyes. It was a long soulful kiss of two most beautiful soul, that have fallen for each other very deeply.

“I promise to love you forever, every single day of eternity....” Haseena mumbled in  between her kiss. Karishma had a warm smile on her face.

They kissed each other forgetting the bubble of time and space.

Tui hasli jokhon, tori holo ei mon..
Tui chunli jokhon, tori holo ei mon..

(Meaning- The moment u smiled, my heart melted in yours,
The moment u touched, my heart became yours...)

They broke the kiss after a long time, gulping hard for breath. Haseena looked at her and said in between her heavy breath...

“Thank you for everything...How will I tell you...how much I love you...to what extent it is....”

Karishma gave a peck on her lips and said in a understanding tone
“I can understand your silence...and your eyes depicts all....”

They looked at each other, their eye depicted thousands of emotions that words can never define....they know each other well...their eyes conveyed the depth of their love.

Ato kotha boli jaake chini ami chini taake,
Chokhe chokhe kothopokothon....

(Meaning- Then person whom I say my heart, I know her very well...
Our eyes says all the unsaid conversations)

Haseena wrapped Karishma securely  in her arms. Both of them close their eyes, with a genuine smile on their face. It was after a long time that the two souls were getting a peaceful sleep.

They found themselves conplete in each other arms.

They found peace and solace in each other arms.

They are meant to be together by universe.

Raat nemeche e mone, mon sobi jaane shone,
Tui e holi moneri apon...

(Meaning- Romantic nights had arrived in our hearts, our hearts knows what it wants.....
You have become my heart’s  most desired)

( I started the chapter with a bengali song, so I  thought to end it also with a bengali song. Go through the lyrics of the  song, it depicts  the concept of love in a very simple and pure way.....)

Karishma placed a kiss on HM cheek  and mumbled....

"I love you..."

Haseena answered with a warm smile with her eyes closed...

"I love you too...."

The End

Do comment your views and don't forget to press the ⭐