Forever us

“Woh humari kuch baato ko hass kar tal dete thain , kehena mein kuch aur chahati hu…aur woh kuch aur samajhte  thain…

Bas ini choti baato par hume gussa aajata hain, jab mujhe gussa aajata hain tab woh na toh mujhe manate hain, na hasate hain...ajeeb larki hain woh ulta khud ruth jaati hain...phir mein he usse manati hu, pyaar se samjhati hu...aur iss manane samjhane mein. ...(she smiled a little)....mein kudhka gussa bhul jaati hu”

The lady looked at the audience to see the response. All the eyes were eagerly fixed on her, she smiled warmly and continued...

“ hume lagta hain hum dono hi bohot ajeeb hain....(she chuckled)....isiliya humara rishta thora alag hain...
Hum jitna ek dusre se larte hain na, usse kai jyada ek dusre ko samjhate bhi hain....humara rishta kuch esa hain jo tore na tute kabhi , aur saath esa jo  chore na chute kabhi.....”

Haseena smiled remembering her Karishma. The sweet bitter moments they had spend together.

“Hum bohot ache humsafar bhi hain....hum unse behad...behad pyaar karte hain, aur woh humse bhi behad pyaar karte hain...par..(she made a cute pout)
Unki bohot buri aaadat hain , woh humesa late aati hain....aur hum samay ke phele poch jate thain......unhein humesa apne gusse ko thora sa high rak na hota hain, aur ek hum hain jo kosis toh puri karte hain par fir bhi har jati hu...par unse harne mein bhi ek alag maaza hain.....”

Haseena was lost in her dream world, holding her book in hand....

“Hum dono har waqt larte hain...larne ki koi waja nahi hoti hain....maan kiya chalo mahabharat suru...woh hume jazzbaaton ki devi kehke bulati hain...aur hum unse bhaukaki maate.....par,  pata hain akhir mein jeet ta kon hain...humara pyaar, humara ajeeb sa pyaar...”

Haseena paused a little , her eyes fell on a person who was sweating and standing with the help of the wall, to catch breath. Their eyes met. Haseena smiled as she understood that Karishma had almost run the whole way to attend the launch ceremony. Her heart knew that her love would come despite the fact that Karishma seriously had a hectic schedule  that day. Haseena gave her a warm smile ,She then turned her gaze back to the audience...and continued...

“Kharab se kharab waqt bhi unke sath bohot acha lagta hain...woh humare liye bohot khaas hain...kyuki woh humare jazzbaato ki kadar karta hain...woh hume sidhe sidhe jaatate nahi hain,  ki woh hume kitna pyaar karte hain....par hum dono ko pata hain..hum dono kya hain, ek dusre keliye ....”

She paused a little...

“Mein khud mein kitna hi ulijie kyu na rahu...par woh humare liya har waqt wait karta hain...chahein kitna bhi samay lage...”

Her eyes got deep, she looked at Karishma and said in a slight broken voice...

“Hum behad ...behad pyaar karte hain unse....itna pyaar karte hain ki kabhi kehke baata nahi payeinge unhein...par hume pata hain woh humari dil ki baat zaaroor jante hain...”

Karishma looked at her and moved her head in assurance and mumbled “I love you...”

Haseena smiled  wholeheartedly...She turned towards the audience for the last time to sum up....

“Hume lagta hain humari zindagi ek kitaab hain...jiska ek panna woh aur agla panna mein hu,
Aur humari kismat woh sihayi hain ko humara kissa likh rahi hain,
aur humara pyaar kalam hain jo kisse ko panno mein rach rahi hain...
Aur yeah dil isse pura vishwas hain, ki yeah kissa ek din zaroor pura hoga...”

Karishma looked at her, she knew very well what Haseena meant.

Both of them were struggling to settle in their lifes. But they knew what ever the future lies,  they will be together standing by one another. She had mentally made a note to fulfill all HM wishes. Karishma memory lane travel to the past memory lane...their struggles, their emotional breakdown, their serious fight regarding their career.....but despite all this, they were together. It was their passion and intensity of their love that binded them this way....Everything was alright and okay for them...but if they felt that their's way may part....it was unbearable for both. They would try every possible way to get the other back...they love each other at very intense depth.

Karishma was busy thinking about all this things...her thought was disturbed hearing the  clapping sound of the audience.

On the stage Haseena ,had launched her very first book....the audience applause was loud and all were congratulating her....

Haseena turned and both their teary eyes meet.

After everything was over, Haseena worked towards Karishma and hugged her.

“I am proud of you my love...” Karishma mumbled placing a kiss on HM side head.

“I did it...I did it...” her voice was moist. It was Haseena’s  dream to launch her book...finally she did that.

They broke the hug, they looked into each other. Their eyes depicted their love, their trust and all the emotions that they feel for each other. They promised to stay with each other forever...

"I want us forever..." Haseena said in a moist tone...

Karishma cupped her face and said in a soft tone
“I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will do it tomorrow...I love you...we are meant to be 'forever us' dear..."

Haseena placed her lips on her in response.

“I love you more...I love you more...I will love you over and over again, without any pause, without any doubt in a heartbeat" she mumbled in between her kiss.

They kissed each other softly and passionately.

Their's love was not written on paper, as it can be erased. Nor it was etched on stone, as stone can be broken . It was inscribed in their's  heart that will remain forever....

                         The end

Do comment  your views and pls don't forget to press the ⭐.