Ebullition

Haseena heard a knock at the door.

“Itni raat ko kon hosakta hain?” She opened the door and saw Karishma Singh standing there.

“Aap itni raat ko? Sab thik toh hain na?” HM asked worriedly.

“Hum bilkul thik hain MS, aap hume andar toh aane dijiye phele…”

Haseena saw that she was blocking the way, she moved aside to allow KS to enter.

“Ammi kaha hain, MS?” KS inquired.

“Ammi toh Hyderabad gayi hain ek mahine ke liye…”

“Aacha…”

There was a complete silence in the atmosphere. After quiet a long time, Haseena broke the silence and asked
“Aapko kuch kehena hain?”

Karishma looked at Haseena innocently  and nodded her head in a positive manner.

“Toh kahiye na?” Haseena asked.

Karishma slowly moved towards Haseena, and hugged her tightly,  snuggling her head deep inside her chest. Haseena protectively secured KS in her arms. It was after a long time, that two scattered soul was finding solace in each other arms. They themselves don’t  know, how much time they stayed in that position.

“I missed you…hum baata nahi sakte hain, aapko…humne kaise din gujare hain aapke bina, I was alive but my soul desperately wanted you. Aapke bina hum hi jante hain kaise katte te har ek pal...” Karishma slowly broke the hug.

“Aapko pata hain na…aap kya maayne rakhti hain humare liye, phir bhi aapko yeah sab karna hain”

Haseena was going to open her mouth, but Karishma interrupted…

“Hume pata hain, aap kya kaheingi. Aap kaheingi aapke  keliye aapka duty sab se upar hain…humare liye bhi hain Haseena, par yeah dil ka kya kare? Aap hi bataiye?” her voice broke, her eyes got teary.

“Aapne hume tab bhi batana jaroori nahi samjha…iss bar bhi nahi, maar di goli aur chali gayi…aur aake kaam par lag gayi…aaree hume bhi toh puchiye hum kaise hain…kaise jee rahe thain…aapne bohot dard diya hain Haseena…bohot…kitna sahe hum, hum bhi toh insaan hain….sab ko hum hi milte hain, dard dene keliye….humne kaha tha na aapko hum dono eksath milkar har ek musibat ka samna kareinge….toh phir kya jaaroorat thi…ese akele mein sab decision lene keliye…ek bar bhi humara khayal nahi aaya aapke maan mein….hum..mm..hum....phele Anu bhaiya ....phir aap...sab ko hum hi milte hain ....humare bhawnao ki kadar kisiko nahi hain....upar se jab se Kareena ayein hain....humara toh mahattv nahi raha na Haseena ......” words refused to come out from her mouth. Her eyes were flooded with tears.

It was too much for Karishma, she had been bearing a lot. Starting from Haseena’s heartbreaks death scenario…..emotionally breaking down….then Urmila….again  heartbreaks….shooting her brother…emotional turmoils….Hassena memory loss….misunderstandings….then now Haseena shooting her. Haseena did it for Karishma, atleast she should have told her….than Karishma couldn’t have gone through all that emotional state again. And now the case of Kareena.....Karishma could clearly see in front of her eyes , how slowly she is losing her position...her pride....her everything that she was proud of. No one  is there to understand her not even Haseena.....

There were many underlying pain that was clearly visible in her eyes.
Karishma was looking at Haseena with teary eyes, her lips were moving but it couldn’t form words. She hugged Haseena and started hitting on her chest, she was crying and complaining like a baby. Haseena just wrapped her baby in her arms. After sometime Karishma finally calmed down. Haseena cupped her face, and saw how vulnerable Karishma looked in her exhausted state.

Haseena locked her lips with hers. They were kissing each other passionately. The kiss depicted how much they had missed each other over the time. It depicted how they badly wanted to be in each other’s arms. The kiss depicted all the unsaid emotions, that they wanted to express. Karishma moaned in HM mouth. They broke the kiss gasping for air. 

Haseena cupped KS face once again and said in a soft tone

“I am sorry…I am really very sorry. Ek aakhir baar keliye hume maaf kar dijiye please….hum aapko ese nahi dekh sakte. Hum maan rahe hain, humse bohot bari galti hogayi hain.....Hum na chahate huye bhi aapko dukh de jaate hain…please, hume maaf kar dijiye…please...aab hum samajh gaye aap pe kya bith rahi thi....aapke haar ek dukh ke karan hum hain...aap please hume maaf kardijiye...promise aage se hum esa kuch nahi kareinge jisse aapko takleef ho.. " her voice began to break.

Karishma gave her a long soothing forehead kiss and said “it’s okay…I love you"

“I love you more…”

There was a peaceful silence in the atmosphere. Haseena made Karishma sit on her lap, wrapped her hand around KS waist and placed her chin on KS shoulder. They closed their eyes to feel each other, to feel the warmth they were missing for such a long time.

“Karishma aap humare liye bohot khaas hain… bohot….” Haseena broke the silence…

“ even the world get too loud, you guides me into  your silence , you embrace me into your peace, and surround me with your love, it doesn’t matter how many times I get lost, you always seems to find me….I am blessed to have you Karishma in my life"

Karishma turned her face and saw Haseena was looking at her with teary eyes and a smile. Her eyes depicted pure love. Karishma hugged her tightly and placed a kiss on her chest.

“I need you in my life Haseena , you are the only person that complete me….I cannot express in words, what u are to me…”

They wrapped each other safely in their arms, both mumbled together

“Love you..”

It was after a long time that two beautiful souls were finally getting some genuine happiness and peace.
Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own....

Karishma and Haseena loved each other in that way, though they may not express it so verbally. But their actions especially their eyes reveals a lot....their world famous eye lock....the love they share is beautiful.

They love each other that’s the beginning and end of everthing.

The End.

Do comment your views and please do not  forget to press the ⭐