⚘ 𝗥𝗲𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗚𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 ! ⚘

『••✎••』

I was true to saying long chapters but slow updates. Would've made this even longer but decided to cut it short. Hope no one is waiting for the book to finish before reading lol

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jisung felt...awkward.

It was extremely late at night and Jisung was awake in bed. He sat against the headboard with his laptop sitting on top of his legs. He was doing his 'homework' given to him by Jeongin a few days ago.

Jisung had never once gone onto a porn website his entire life. He scrolled through endless pages, either cringing or full on laughing at the titles and thumbnails. The more he scrolled the more he was exposed to the newer things, kinks and fantasies he had no idea was even a thing.

The next video he stumbled upon peaked his interest. 'Fem boy' being the tag and that was exactly what it was, an instant click to Jisung.

Their room was pretty cute.

Pastel colors decorating the walls and a bunch of fluffy pillows on the bed that made everything look extremely comfortable. Jisung wanted to watch the whole thing but he skipped to the middle of the video to get a gist of what was going on.

They took out a mechanical looking box with a large stick protruding from it, on top of the attachment was a dildo that they fastened to it. They explained how it would only work based on the donations they'd get, if they were gifted a lot then it would move faster.

They set it up and laid in view of the camera, making eye contact once the 'ding' of donations came through. Jisung made a noise of surprise the moment the machine started up, wondering how exactly all of that was set up together.

Jisung was very interested and may or may not have made a note to mention it to Jeongin later.

He moved on to regular videos that weren't too long since he didn't plan on messing up his sleep schedule any longer.

Jisung found that most of the roleplaying in these pornos were fuck awful. Now he knew what Jeongin meant by 'acting' because this was just hard to watch. He was able to tell the difference between porn and camming just after a few videos.

Just before he pressed play on the next video, his hand paused, '... How would Jeongin act?...What does his videos look like?"

Those thoughts plagued his brain as he continued watching more and more videos. He couldn't focus on anything else, desperately wanting to know how the younger behaved, what his channel was like.

Jisung's will power dwindled with every passing second. "Fuck it-" He went to the search engine and typed in his name, It took a lot of searching and deep diving but eventually he found Jeongin's profile.

Eight videos and a few livestreams.

Jisung bit the corner of his lip, pressing hard onto the play button for the most recent video.

It started off hot and heavy, Jeongin and a woman pressed close together, the both of them rushing to pull their clothes off.

He held a hand over his mouth as he watched, eyes training over Jeongin and never straying from his body. Maybe he felt just the tiniest bit guilty that he was seeing him naked like this but then again, it was out for every perverted eye to see. Including his!