⚘ 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲 ⚘

••••

Short but Merry Christmas~ 🎄

[What did Santa bring you?]

Minho had just finished tidying up around the house when he heard a few loud thuds on the front door. 

He walked down the hall with the intention of opening it only to be pulled back into a familiar chest. "Don't. What if it's someone trying to rob us?"

Minho rolled his eyes, he loved when Chan was protective but sometimes it got on his last nerve. "Oh, don't be an idiot." He pushed Chan away by his shoulder and placed his hand on the doorknob.

He made a big show of checking the peephole first just to ease his 'husband.' 

"It's just Jisung." Minho's brows furrowed and took a better look through it, seeing the male practically hiding in his sweatshirt. "He's crying?"

Instantly, Minho unlocked the door and ripped it open. The younger threw himself into his arms just moments after. "Oh, sweetie...what's the matter?" Minho held him tighter and guided him inside the house, Chan was beside them looking just as worried as his partner.

"He-he..I don't know why- why I would ever think-"

Minho's lips parted, trying his best to understand Jisung through his hiccups and gasps but couldn't at all decipher it. "Alright, alright. Hanji~ Look at me baby." He cupped his hands around Jisung's cheeks and guided his face upwards. "Take deep breaths and try to relax."

Minho glanced up at Chan and nodded upstairs. "Channie's going to start a bath for you and I'll dress you in one of my comfiest hoodies after, okay? How does that sound?" Jisung sniffled but made an effort to nod his head.

He gently handed Jisung over to Chan so he could carry him upstairs to their room. Minho was strong but he honestly didn't think he'd be able to make it up a flight of stairs with their 'child.'

Chan set him on the bed, back in Minho's arms then pressed a kiss to Jisung's hair before leaving to start the bath.

"My sweet baby~" Minho pressed two kisses to his cheek, then another to his forehead and one to his runny nose. "Where'd that smile go, hm?"

When all he received was a small pout, Minho reached for his hoodie and lifted it, blowing raspberries on Jisung's flat stomach, as if he was an actual baby, then tickling his sides for added effect.

Jisung was quick to push him away, he hated it and the older always did it purposely but Minho's contagious smile made its way to his own face.

"There we go~" Minho happily clapped and pulled the boy into his arms again. He rocked them back and forth until Chan had come back into the room.

He joined their hug before pulling back a little "Can you please tell us what happened now, Sung?"

And just like that, Jisung bursted into tears for the second time.

"Goddamit Chan!" Minho reached around and slapped the back of his head, a bit pissed that all his work to make him happy went down the drain.

Chan ignored him, focusing on the male breaking down next to them. "Was it Jeongin?" He said it in a serious tone, all it took was a nod from Jisung to have him wanting to commit a crime.

"So what exactly happened that resulted in this?"

Jisung buried his face in his hands, crying into the material of his sweater. "We- we... we did some stuff and then I tried to kiss him- and he- we didn't- he moved away."