⚘ 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲 ⚘

••••

Hannie's first stream! 

⚠️⚠️⚠️

When Jisung had gotten home that night, Felix was sitting on the couch with some crappy rom-com movie playing on the tv. He wasn't watching it though, instead he was focusing more on his phone.

Texting, giggling and kicking his feet like a little weirdo.

Jisung quietly made his way over, sitting his chin on top of one of the cushions (trying his best to snoop) before effectively spooking the other. 

"Who're you texting?"

Felix jumped, tumbling off the couch and landing in a heap onto the floor. "Jisung! What the fu-" He popped back up to his feet and stuffed his phone into his pocket hurriedly. Once he was settled he was able to finally process that his best friend was home.

"Baby! You're here!"

He quite literally launched himself over the couch to tackle Jisung to the floor, hugging him tight and rolling around on the hardwood. "I feel like I haven't seen you in soooo long." He plants a big, wet kiss on Jisung's cheek.

"Seems like you didn't miss me that much." Jisung let himself be hugged for another ten seconds before pulling away and getting up. "You didn't tell me who you were texting."

Felix sat up, pursing his lips a little. "Nobody special. Just uh- Chan."

Jisung shrugged, "Alright, well. Are you cooking because I'm literally about to die from hunger." He faked a cry and rubbed over his stomach, an annoying show of begging the younger (by a day) to cook.

Between the two of them, Felix was obviously the more capable in the kitchen. Though he baked more than he cooked, he was still way better without a recipe than Jisung.

"I wasn't, was gonna order something but since you're home... I guess I'll cook something for you." Felix booped the boy on the nose then rushed into the kitchen to get started.

With that settled, Jisung went up to his room and dropped onto his bed.

It was warm, comfortable, and familiar. It was only a matter of seconds before he was out like a light.

His little nap only lasted fifteen minutes.

The ringtone of his phone going off was what woke Jisung. He grumbled, reaching for his phone and setting the device on speaker.

"Jisung?"

It took Jisung quite a while to answer but when he did it wasn't much of an answer anyway. A noncommittal "Mhm," sounded from between his lips.

"Were you asleep?"

Well Jeongin couldn't get any stupider.

"Mhm."

"Sorry."

"..You're good."

And silence ensued for the next eight seconds.

"So...? What's up- why'd you call?" Jisung rolled over onto his stomach and grabbed his phone to place by his side.

"Your first stream is tomorrow."

He groaned, "don't remind me." Jisung buried his face in one of his pillows. "I'm a little scared." There really wasn't any reason to be scared and he knew that. There's quite literally NOTHING that could go wrong.