⚘ 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ⚘

『••✎••』

I love all of ya'll 🖤💛

Jisung's sat happily in his seat, doing a small dance while ignoring the annoyed look he was getting from across the table.

They were in this cafe that had opened up not too far from Jisung's home. Jeongin had taken him as a reward for completing his first stream.

Jisung was currently sitting in front of five dishes that covered the entirety of the table.

All because of Jeongin of course, he ordered sandwiches for both him and the other with the rest of the plates holding some kind of sweet treat. (That he won't touch).

"This is soooooo good!"

Jisung had practically swallowed his sandwich up in favor of getting to the beautiful slice of chocolate cake resting right in front of him.

He had tried to go for it first but Jeongin was quick to slap his hand away and make sure he ate his actual lunch first.

"Is it really that good?" Jeongin sat back against the cushioned seats, watching him devour his deserts in under two minutes.

"Mhm! Why don't you try it?" Jisung shoves another forkful of the cake into his mouth, making a noise that was far too sexual for public ears.

Jeongin responds with a simple 'okay' and leans forwards to rest his arms on the table.

"...What?" Jisung's looking at him weirdly, confused for his sudden attention.

"Aren't you gonna feed me a piece ?"

"Uh..no? This is mine. Get your own!" He protectively holds his plate out of reach and starts shoveling pieces of the cake into his mouth. It was only when he got down to the last piece that Jisung offered it to the other with an awkward smile.

(Jeongin didn't want it anyway. It was just the thought that counts)

‿︵‿︵ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ・❀・ ʚ˚̣̣̣͙ɞ‿︵‿︵

Jisung had a lot of clothes.

Well he thought so at least.

Apparently, Jeongin had felt the opposite and had dragged Jisung to a few store outlets to buy some. He had everyday clothes, yes, but he didn't have much of anything for when he got on camera.

Flashy and eye-catching is what they (Jeongin) were looking for.

"Can we go to the pet store?" Jisung points across the walkway to the windows displaying small puppies of all types of breeds.

"No."
"Pleaseeeeee?"

Jeongin casts him a glance, "I said no. That's a waste of time."

He feels the smaller male slouch next to him, making the most sad noises he could muster. A few minutes go by before he speaks again.

"Can we hold hands at least?" Physical touch was needed with Jisung just as much as he needed to breathe air, it kind of left a grounding effect when he was close and connected with another person.

Jeongin had reached out hesitantly before stuffing his hands into his pockets. "No." He swiftly turned and started walking again, leaving Jisung to have to run and catch up.