⚘ 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ⚘

『••✎••』

I worked hard- tell me you love this by leaving like 10,000 comments 🐺

[It's pretty long...that's what she said-] 

⚠️⚠️⚠️

"Lixie... I don't know about this." 

Jisung had received packages on packages from Jeongin so he could decorate his room. He asked Felix to help unpack just because of the sheer amount of cardboard covering the entrance of his room.

"Why?" Felix popped his head out of the pile of boxes he was buried under with a confused but utterly excited look on his face. "Do you see all of this?" He gestures to the boxes, picking up one of the pretty pillows and hugging it to his chest.

"I wish I had a sugar daddy that would get me expensive stuff like-"

"He is NOT my sugar daddy and I didn't ask for any of this." Jisung shook his head frantically, opening another box and gasping at the contents inside of it. He hurriedly closed it back and kicked it underneath the bed, looking over to Felix like nothing happened.

"What was that?.."

Felix crept forward slowly, lunging for the box and latched onto one of the flaps when he was close enough. Jisung tried to yank it out of his grip but he was holding too tight. They fumbled around with it for a few seconds until it tipped over and a dildo rolled out.

The silence was loud, the both of them looking at each other with their eyes wide. When Jisung couldn't take it anymore, he grabbed the item and threw it back into the box, kicking it away like the first time.

"Okay but anyway, you're his client and it looks like he's doing a lot more than needed." 

Felix shuffled through some of the things that they had already opened and grabbed one of the camera's, "like, who needs the latest hd camera that is INCREDIBLY expensive when there are others versions that would work just as good for cheaper?"

Jisung watched him with his arms crossed, "what're you getting at?"

"Is it not obvious?" Felix placed the camera back down and grabbed another box. He pulled out lace panties and held it up with one finger, a teasing smirk on his face. "He likes you! He might not admit it right now but there's no way he goes above and beyond like this for others."

Jisung's lips pursed, not exactly convinced that this was Jeongin's plan. He reached forward and yanked the underwear out of his best friend's grasp. "We don't know that." He sighed and began to clean up the empty boxes and tossed them out into the hallway once folding it down nicely got tiring. 

"He's obviously loaded so-"

"Oh cut the crap!" Felix attempted to jump up but lost his footing on a box and crumbled right back onto the floor. "The fact that he took you on a date last week is sheer proof that he's into you."

"That wasn't a date!"

"So he has shitty communication skills, so what?! That was still a date."

There was no use arguing with Felix, if he had his mind set on something then that's just how he'd be.