⚘ 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 ⚘

『••✎••』

Updateee~

So sorry for taking such a long time away, wasn't feeling to well for Jan- Feb, but I'm doing much better now! Hope you like the new chapter anyway! 💛

When Jisung made his way back into Jeongin's house, he had about five minutes before the clock hit ten. Luckily, the door wasn't locked anyway.

He had to change out of his pants into an old pair of shorts Jeongin had (who acted like he wasn't so pleased about it... though he really didn't mind). It was all Felix's fault anyway, once Hyunjin had left, he practically lunged across the table to ask Jisung 'who was that?!' while simultaneously knocking over his drink.

Jeongin was in the same place Jisung left him, this time laying on the bed with his phone in his hand. "You took forever." Was Jeongin's only acknowledgement that he'd seen the other male, his phone still hiding his face from Jisung's view.

"Yeah uh..it- it wasn't really that important." Jisung shrugged, kicking his feet at the rug. "Sorry."

Jeongin once again spoke without putting his phone down. "Was it just an excuse for you to leave?" He sounded a bit off, like he was in a rough mood now or something, maybe stand offish with the way he was replying.

"No! I swear I thought Felix was.. like in danger or something."

Jeongin didn't answer.

"I...met Hyunjin there though."

"Mm?"

Jisung couldn't roll his eyes any harder. Of course Jeongin would respond to that of all things. He really had his priorities straight, didn't he? "Yeah, I don't know. It was pretty awkward."

The fact that Jisung had a habit of never getting to the point was what pissed Jeongin off the most about him. Other than that, everything else was tolerable at best.

"What did he say?" Now Jeongin dropped his phone off to the side; swinging his legs to the edge of the bed to stand up.

"Well, a bunch of things."

Jeongin clasped a hand underneath Jisung's jaw, shaking him a little but quite roughly out of frustration. "Like what ? Just say it already, Jisung."

And maybe he would've just spat it all out at that moment but with the position Jisung was in, he'd gotten a little flustered. (And maybe it was that rugged, very attractive tinge on Jeongin's accent that drove Jisung just the littlest bit insane).

"The whole time he kinda just mentioned you and asked about everything." Jisung had no choice but to make heavy eye contact with Jeongin and that alone had his knees struggling to support his weight.

Jeongin's head tilted, urging the male to continue.

"Like what we...have going on and your previous relationship with him." Jeongin tsked, retracting his hands and going towards his desk. He shouldn't have even wasted his time on getting the details.

"I told you we never dated." He roughly tousled his own hair. He would never understand what Hyunjin's problem was. Maybe just maybe, he was a little obsessed.

But was that really his fault?

"He's pretty dead set on it though."

Jeongin was sure he'd drop dead if Jisung said anything more idiotic than his previous statements.

"And you'd believe his passive-aggressive words over mine?"

Jeongin didn't need to be there to know how Hyunjin would act. He knew him well enough to see that he'd try and leave some kind of self-doubt in Jisung just to be a brat.