⚘ 𝗟𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 ⚘

『••✎••』

finally started watching Alice in borderland like 500 years late LMFAO 

I love it thooooo- message me if you want to hear my rant

⚠️⚠️⚠️ [I don't like this chapter]

Jisung didn't plan on falling asleep himself but it happened anyway. He was comfortable and warm, all he really needed to fall out in the matter of five minutes.

He'd fallen asleep for maybe no longer than an half an hour but woke up without any weight on top of him. Jeongin was gone.

He wasn't upset or anything but he was a bit annoyed. Jeongin was the one so dead set on taking a nap but it seemed like he didn't even sleep for too long.

Jisung groaned as he sat up, willing himself to stand and go search for the younger. He could have turned around and just left but Jeongin had said something about planned activities so sue him for being curious.

"Innie?" Jisung walked around and checked most of the rooms before heading upstairs.

He heard a sharp sound of something falling to the floor in the direction of Jeongin's room, then a low almost breathy, 'fuck' , sounding right after.

Jisung paused, his head tilting. "Innie?" He called out hesitantly for the second time and finally got a response.

"...yeah?" Jeongin took a long time to say anything, a shuddered groan coming after he spoke.

Jisung was gonna ask if he could come in or not but the other beat him to it. "If you're gonna try and...talk to me then just..come in. Not gonna hear you from outside."

Maybe the fact that he was speaking in broken sentences should've been Jisung's first warning to not come in. But Jisung ignored it, placing his hand on the door handle and opening it happily. "When did you wake up-"

Jisung must have had horrendous luck, this instance being the third time he was flashed in 24 hours. He squeaked, covering his eyes with his fingers.

Jeongin sat unbothered, not caring at all that he'd just been caught in the middle of his 'intimate times'. If anything, he was a little smug about it.

"Jeongin! Why didn't you say anyt- I-I I'm so sorry!" His cheeks flared red and got hotter than they've ever been before. Jisung's eyes may have been covered but his ears were definitely not and Jeongin seemed to have no shame.

He could hear the wet squelch of lube everytime Jeongin moved his hands and from that alone Jisung was sure he'd implode.

Jisung wasn't looking but the fact that Jeongin was comfortable continuing what he was doing, with another presence in the room, and totally didn't find it a boner-killer, was beyond him.

"Whatever... What was it you were gonna say?"Jeongin continued to move his hand at a leisure pace, tongue darting out to wet his lips. He panted softly, chest rising and falling rhythmically.

Jisung shuffled back and forth on his feet, wondering what he should do next. "Um- I just...wanted to know when you uh- when you woke up?" Well fuck that now, he wasn't too interested on that question anymore.

He heard Jeongin hum, then another shaky moan following after that may or may not had Jisung's legs buckling. "Little before you."

He didn't say anything after that and neither did the other male seeing as he was...preoccupied.