7. The Fight

I wake up from a deep sleep and I rub my eyes. Last night, Alex and I decided to lay low and just stay in our apartments. Which sucks because what's so cool about possibly being hunted down by the police? Other than a potential epic chase scene but right now, I am so bored!

I have posted on Tumblr, watched Youtube and Vine but I haven't done anything so I decide to start getting ready to see Alex since I have nothing better to do, and I assume it is still laying low if I go to his apartment that is close by.

I decide to wear something that doesn't stand out. I wore a white tennis skirt with black fishnets, and a black "antisocial club" hoodie. I put my long, soft, elegant, pastel purple hair in a messy bun. Even though I hadn't brushed my hair in 3 days it was still soft and detangled 🥺

I gulped down my usual 32 oz of PURE DARK ROAST COFFEE and it was absolutely disgusting but I am unable to be a normal functioning somewhat respectful/sane human being without it! I would never ever ever ever EVER drink a pumpkin spice latte.. Definitely not..

I approach the door to Alex's apartment and knock. There isn't any answer. "ALEX OPEN THE GODDAMN DOO-" He quickly opens the door and grabs me by my hoodie, pulling me inside.

"Sorry, I didn't know if you were the police or something." Normally I would answer, but instead, I ended up just blushing and staring at him with my giant blue ORBS.

His apartment is perfectly clean and pristine. That could never be me, I am too busy working and doing more important things to have the human decency to keep my apartment somewhat clean!!!!

"Why are you cooking fish and chips for breakfast that's gross af," I question.

"Evie it's 1 pm.."

"So? It's breakfast..."

"I'm not even going to bother with you...Go into the living room, I'll be out in a second!" Alex demands politely.

I decide to not fight back and go inside the living room. I look at the coffee table, and Alex's laptop is open to #ArcticMonkeysIsOverParty on Twitter. I immediately feel bad for getting him involved in my ex drama, but he just had to save me from H-H-Harry 🥺

Alex comes in and sits beside me.

"Well we didn't murder him or anything.. what's the worst that could happen? we didn't exactly steal the bikes." Alex says, hoping to comfort me.

"Well the cops don't know that, dumbass!!!"

"They will soon enough, now come on. Let's go do something fun. You have better clothes than that, now don't you?" Alex looks at my hoodie.

"My hoodie explains who I am, asshole!! It's not my fault you are an extrovert!!" I yell in his face.

"Whatever, meet me back here at 2, and wear something decent, Ev."

I scoff and strut out of his clean, perfect apartment like the girlboss I am.

I walk right into my apartment because my door obviously isn't locked. I decided that tonight is the night that I should impress Alex, since I feel so insecure that my apartment is so dirty compared to his 😢😢😢

I look through my wardrobe and pick out a couple of different options. I have a bright red sparkly dress with a black choker, tights, and my fur jacket. My next option is a yellow sweater with a white collar underneath, suspenders, a denim skirt, and white knee socks with a wide-brim hat. My final option, is a black and white grid tennis skirt with a black tank top, my Arctic Monkeys denim jacket I recently spent my money on, and black knee socks; this option really felt like me.

I just had to be sure though, so I face-timed Ruby.

"Hey Evie!! Are you calling me to let me know that we can finally hang out tonight? You said we could." Ruby asks.