I will love you always

Nya pov

Me and pixel rest after our long journey but hopefully the golden weapons will be save here.

I sigh still unable to believe that Lloyd my little brother who I used to tuck in to bed and read stories to has transformed into a monster...

I then hear a load bang coming from the front entrance as pixel go's to the computer and she looks scared.

"He's here..." She says

Then the door blast open as I gasp at the sight of the four armed golden Oni.

"Hello nya, pixel." He says with a dark smile.

"St-stay back!" I yell nervous pointing my spear while pixel points her katana.

"Hahaha, you two can't defeat me..." he says.

"No but we can hold you back long enough." I tell him.

Pixel changes at him, only for Lloyd to blast her with his powers sending her crashing into the wall.

"Pixel!" I yell as I turn to Lloyd scared of what he might do to me.

"Give me the four weapons nya..." he hisses.

"Never, my little brother is still in there somewhere, Lloyd fight it, I know you can."

"Your friend is gone..." he says smiling.

Lloyd then grabs me by my throat his glowing purple eyes boring into mine as he throws me across the room.

I open my eyes weakly to see Lloyd pick up the golden weapons of Spinjitzu.

"Yes, there mine, soon no one can stop me!, hahaha!

But in that second Lloyd is blast with lighting making him crash into the wall as i look up to see my boyfriend, brother, Harumi and everyone else.

"Nya!, are you okay!?" Jay ask panicking.

"A little bruised but I'm okay." I say taking his hand as we turn Lloyd who gets up growling.

Harmui pov

"Lloyd, you are out numbered give up now!" Kai shouts.

"No I thank it is you who should give up." He says holding the four weapons.

"Get the weapons, do not let him leave this cave!" Sensei wu says pointing his staff at the golden master.

"Roars!" Lloyd roars jumping forward and attacking us.

We try to block his attacks but our weapons are nothing compared to the combined power of the golden weapons.

But then I have an idea.

"Everyone use your eliminatal powers to hold him down so I can get close enough.

They comply as the ninja shot there powers at Lloyd.

Lloyd at first trys to block the attack but when Sensei wu joins in as will Lloyd is sent flying back dropping the weapons.

We then run to him as the serpentine generals try to hold Lloyd down.

"Harry your highness, do what your supposed to do!" Scales shouts.

Lloyd struggles trying to brack free, growling and shouts out such hateful words at us.

"I hate you!, I hate you all!" he yells.

I approach him still nervous, what am I about to do?

"Hahaha, do you thank your parents loved you harmui? No!, your parents saw you as nothing but a failure, they didn't love you!"

I feel tears fall my hands ball into fist doing everything in my power to not kill him and remember that this isn't Lloyd, i know my parents still love me, where ever they are, and I know they want me to turn away from the path of revenge and forgive Lloyd.

I put my hands on his golden cheeks and press my lips on his at first he tries to fight it but slowly relaxs as I feel not the golden master but Lloyd kiss me back.

He then closes his eyes, his face no longer that of an Oni and his golden body begins to return to normal, his extra arms disappearing.

But then I immediately grow concerned because Lloyd isn't moving.

"Lloyd wake up!, wake up!" I shout begening to panic.

"He's not moving! Why isn't he moving!?" Nya shouts.

Wu runs over and immediately puts his head on Lloyd's chest listening for a heart beat.

"He's going to be okay right?... right!?" I ask on the verge of crying.

Wu looks up at us with sadness in his face as we all immediately realize Lloyd is gone...

(I will love you always plays)

Nya begens crying hugging onto Jay while the others morn quietly i hold Lloyd's lifeless body.

"No Lloyd please wake up, I need you!" I yell tears streaming down my cheeks as I'm consumed by sadness, regret but most of all Anger... anger twords the great devourer knowing that in the end it got the final laugh, first by killing my parents and now the only person who accepted me for who I am and forgave me for all I had done to him...

Mouths earlier I wanted nothing more then to see him dead, but now I completely retreat everything...

In that moment I'm able to fully let go of the past and forgive Lloyd for everything now just wanting him back...

I then begen to do something I've not done in a long time.

I pray, pray to my parents to bring Lloyd back to me.

"Mom, dad please... I can't- I can't lose him to, i need him, I... I love him."

I then feel a hand on my shoulder to see its Sensei wu as I look back at Lloyd knowing there's nothing to be done and that Lloyd is dead.