Harumi Garmadon

Harmui pov

"Lloyd I'm so sorry, it's all m-my fault." I say crying holding him close broken and defeated.

I then gently place another kiss on Lloyd's cold lips and whisper into his ear.

"I love you Lloyd, I'm so sorry for everything..."

Lloyd pov

"I love you Lloyd, I'm so sorry for everything..."

I weakly open my eyes to see Harmui holding me in her arms and smile moving my hand to hers.

She looks at me her face immediately changes from one of sadness to pure shock.

"Hey Rumi..." I say weakly.

"Lloyd!!" She shouts

Lloyd!" She yells hugging me tightly laughing and crying.

I then hug me back tightly.

"I love you to rumi..." I tell her before kissing her this time.

I then release leaving her a blushing miss making me chuckle.

"Lloyd!" I turn as I'm meet with hugs from nya, kai and everyone else.

"Lloyd I'm so glad your okay!" My uncle says hugging me.

"You to uncle..." I say smiling hugging him back before turning back to the others.

Harmui pov

I smile dreamily looking at Lloyd's eyes no longer glowing purple but are back to the green I love so much.

"Harmui?" I snap out of my love struck trance immediately turning away blushing badly.

"Y-yes?" I ask trying to not stutter.

Lloyd smiles shyly looking down nervous.

"So are we gonna talk about it?"

"Talk about what?" I ask.

"The fact we just confessed we love each other." He says smiling like a child with candy.

Lloyd then takes hold of my both my hands as I look into his eyes.

"Rmui I understand if you're still not ready but... it would make me really happy if you'd become my girlfriend." He says his cheeks redder then Kai's Gi.

I smile hugging him tightly.

"Yes..." I say crying tears of joy.

Everyone cheers as Lloyd takes hold of my hand as we leave the samurai x cave and look up at the stars I can't help but smile sadly thanking of my parents.

I then feel Lloyd hug me as I hug him back as I feel a hand on my shoulder turning to see sensei Wu.

"Your parents would be so proud of you." He says.

I smile holding Lloyd close as we look at the star filled sky excited for the future we will share together.

Four years later...

Lloyd pov

I set here at ninjago beach waiching harmui and the others play in the sand and water while my mom and wu walk the beach together as I thank of my father lord garmadon.

He steel has not been seen or heard from since the Oni March he didn't even come try to help me when I became the golden master and if it wasn't for Rumi I'd be dead as I remember how my father was before I had banished him...

"I wish you were here to see what I'm about to do..." I tell my self as I feel the tiny box in my pocket.

I hear laughing as I look up to see Cole barried in sand by Zane, Jay and Kai while rumi is in the water with nya making me chuckle.

She then runs over to me.

"What are doing all by your self Greenie come on let's have some fun!" She says grabbing my hands pulling me up.

"Hang on just a second rumi." I say not wanting what's in my pocket to get wet.

This is it...

"Harmui jade..." i say as I get on one knee as she looks at me stunned.

"The past four years have been the best years of my life and that's because I have you, rumi you are the most amazing, smart and beautiful girl I have ever met."

"Lloyd..."

"Harumi will you... marry me?" I ask pulling out the box with the ring in it.

"Oh Lloyd yes, yes!" She yells jumping on me and kissing me as the others and everyone on the beach cheers.

We release as I put the green wedding ring on her finger.

As the others run over.

"Congratulations you two!" Nya says hugging her.

"Haha I knew you could do it." Kai says ruffling my hair, as I turn back to rumi and hug my new fiancee.

"I love you rumi your just so incredible." I say smiling making her giggle.

"I love you to Lloyd." She says smiling as we hold each other waiching as the sun sets on the ocean excited for our wedding and knowing will always be there for each other.

The end.

(I will love you always and haiwaiian roller coaster ride from lilo and stitch 2.)