Panic!

After a few hours of arriving back at the ranch, I quickly change into some comforting clothes, rush down the stairs, and see an enormous bouquet of red roses.

"Look like you got a special admirer. They delivered you some flowers," Nat bumps her eyebrows up. I walk over to the roses, taking one out and smelling it. The fresh, sweet smell tackles my nostrils. "They are beautiful, don't you think?" I nodded, with the rose still attached to my nose. I gently put it back into the others and picked out a small envelope with my name on it. It must be from Bucky.

"Where's Bucky and Steve?" I asked.

"Hospital appointment, completely forgot it was today. So Bucky offered to take him."

"Shit, that was today."

"Don't worry. It's only a checkup. It shouldn't take long." I nodded. I smirked as I open it carefully. Pulling out the small card, I turn it over to see in bold black writing: 

I MISS YOU 

 B.R

"No... No... No..." I repeated under my breath. I pick up the flowers and card chucking them into the bin. My body instantly panics as Natasha moves next to me, holding me to stand. "No, no, no," I cried.

"What is it? What's wrong?"

"I need... I need... Wanda." I stuttered.

"But.."

"Please..." Nat takes my hand and carefully gets me into the car as I look around crazily for him. Nat drives us immediately to Wanda's bar, she cradles me from the car to the bar. Wanda instantly sees me panicking and makes Vision to look after the bar as she and Natasha takes me into the back room, locking the door behind us. I sat down on the sofa as I cover my face.

"He knows Wanda. He knows where I am." Wanda pours whiskey in a mug and gives it me. I directly drink it all and put the mug on to the table. "He figured it out."

"Who?" Nat asks, sitting next to me.

"He knew I would come back home. How can I be so stupid?" I cried.

"Who?!" Nat raises her voice. "What the hell is going on? What happened?"

"Right, y/n put this on." Wanda wraps a heavy blanket over my shoulders. "Nat... There's another reason why y/n came home. A few weeks before she left college, she called me in tears and She told me everything she went through." Nat looks at me as I cover myself more into the heavy blanket. "y/n was abused... By a professor.. Her boyfriend."

"What?"

"I knew something was going on but Y/n told me it was nothing. So I told her when she was ready to leave, when she had enough to call me and I will get her out of there as quickly as I can."

"Y/n? This true?" I nodded.

"We had a paper trail to show she was somewhere other than here. I paid for her ticket, all she had to do was to get here."

"Does Steve know?" She looks at me and Wanda.

"No... Kind of. He saw marks on my stomach but I just told him to drop it. I didn't want to disappoint him."

"Oh y/n... Steve can be an arse at time but he wouldn't be disappointed at you. He would hunt the fucker down with your dad's shotgun with Bucky by his side." I chuckled a little, wiping my eyes. "Bucky knows?"

"Yeah, he knows... Wanda if he knows where I am then what I been seeing is true"

"What you mean?" Wanda sat beside me with Nat on the other side.