Sleepover pt 2

Chapter 2
Tw! Swearing

Quackity POV:

"Uhm I don't know, maybe go to the cafe and get coffee since it's only 9:00 am?" Karl looks up asked me, I mean i do need some coffe to help me wake up since it's morning, even though my shower woke me up I'm still a bit tired. " sounds good!" I say confidently. I watch Karl get up and leave my bedroom and I follow along after him, he pulls out his car keys and starts heading downstairs. I quickly  run back to my room and grab my wallet, I head downstairs aswell and see Karl already finishing tying up his pure white shoes. Karl's style is quite casual.

He's always wearing a kind of long sleeved shirt, with jeans and some white shoes with small platforms. His brown hair is always quite fluffy and soft but not like an Afro but kinda curly, Karl is a good friend, in fact he's my best friend. Karl has been my friend since grade 1  I was new in school I just moved from my home town, Mexico. And I didn't know my English very well but Karl helped me and became my first friend.

We headed to the cafe and took a seat while picking out what we wanted, soon after we decided we saw a young woman, maybe her early 20's Come over, "are we ready to order?" She asked Kindly with a bright smile, "Uhm, I'll take the chocolate frap with extra whipped cream and a strawberry muffin please." Karl asks kindly and she looks over to me waiting for a response to her question, " I'll just take a coffee two sugars and a splash of milk please." I say quietly but enough for her to hear. She nods in response "ok we'll be right back in about 15 minutes hope that's not to long" she waves and leaves our table and rips the peice of paper from her notepad as which she was writing down our order and placed it on a clothes pin hanging on a string with other peices of papers probably with other orders.

———————time skip cause this bit is quite boring———————

We headed home after hanging out in town for the past few hours it's now 1 pm and me and Karl watched a movie and then Karl gasped " what's wrong!?" I said concerned "I just remembered I brought my new ouiji board!" He said with a large smile "you scared me!" I shout playfully but also kind of annoyed, "sorry" Karl giggles going up the stairs I follow along, we walk into my room and I see Karl opening his bag and pulls out a quite a large box almost the size of monopoly and it says "ouiji" in large lettering right in the middle of the box. He looks over at me and smirks opening the box and pulling out the thing that you put your hands on and the ghost is supposedly supposed to move. (Idk the name of the item)

And after he pulls out the large bored with a bunch of letters in the order of the abcs.

(please don't use ouiji boards I'm not sure if they are truely as dangerous as people say but if they are I don't want people using them, please.)

"Do you want to try it?" Karl asks me holding the board and that other thing in front of me, "sure idc" I say shrugging my shoulders and sitting down onto the floor, "can we get snacks first?" Karl asks placing the board onto the floor. "Sure" I reply already going to the door a few minutes after I come back to the room with some chips, popcorn and m&ms. I also bring strawberry milkshakes I made myself with talent cause I'm awesome, I sit down and hand Karl his drink and I place the bowls of snacks on the left of both of us so we could both reach for the yummy treats.

This is we're it starts my friends, we'll to be specific next chapter but the second I upload this chapter I'll start the next one :) also 700 words yassss!