The hate betweena mortal and demon.

Chapter 6

Karl POV:

I can't believe Alex right now! What was he thinking speaking with a demon! Did he have any idea what I could have done! I finally get to Alex's house, and I ring the door bell aggressively. Not long after I hear someone opening the door, it's Alex. "Hey kar-" I cut him off "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOU IDIOT" I shouted at him, I could see his somewhat calm face go from that to slightly scared, I can see why. He remebers how I acted when I saw schlatt beat him for the first time, I sent schalst straight to the hospital. "TALKING TO A DEMON YOUR SO STU-" I stop talking in fear.

I look up to see about a 6'0 maybe demon standing behind Alex and he didn't look to happy with me, he had the exact description that Alex gave me when he saw sapnap, so that's him..? "Y-your sapnap..?" I stuttered to speak, he was tall and and pissed, was it me, or was he always like this..? I'm so confused I can feel my body shaking in fear... "yeah." He responded with a mad tone.

"I-I Uhm.." I try to speak but nothing really comes out, "what were you shouting at quackity?" He said still pissed. And now I'm scared and pissed, what did he just call Alex. Only his close friend call him that, he can't just say that. But how did he know about his nickname? DID QUACKITY TELL HIM!? THERES NO WAY ALEX REALLY TOLD HIM SOMETHING ONLY HIS CLOSE FRIENDS KNOW!?!?

I see Alex look up to sapnap, and what's that on alexes face..? Wait.. is he fucking blushing?! What the fuck! That's a demon!i see sapnap look down to Alex, and Alex immediately looks away! What the hell this is messed up a mortal and a demon dating or even likening each other!? No not happening.

"Well?" I hear sapnap ask me, "cause he spoke to you! A demon for all we know you could have killed him!" I shouted acting fearless though I actually wanted to throw up. I feel my stomach churning I look into sapnaps eyes which start to glow a brighter orange then they already were, my body feels like there's knife stabbing into all of my vital spots, next think I know it I'm not at Alex's house anymore, I must have ran away cause now I'm Down the street, I don't bother to go back to his house, I don't think I want to see sapnap again.

Quackity POV:

Karl just ran away? "Why did he leave..?" I accidentally ask out loud, "sorry.." I hear sapnap say, I look up over to him to see guilt on his face, "I scared him, I didn't mean to though! I just do that when I get mad" he said, I know he was telling the truth I can feel it, maybe it's cause of the blood pact. I kinda just relized this but I gave him only a drop of blood how does he look like he has 3 whole gallons?! Well it dosnt matter, I hug sapnap " it's ok sap.." I look back to him and see his face slowly turn from a regular pinkish colour to red.

Was he blushing? Does he like that name? Who knows, I smile at him, "if your going to call me sap then I'm calling you duckie~" he said in a flirty tone, was he flirting now? I'm so confused.. "so, wanna watch a movie?" I ask, "yeah sure. Can we watch a horror movie?" I actually quite like them so I nodded as and agreement, even though they scare me I like it. But normally after a horror movie I ask Karl to come over or if he's already over I ask if he can sleep on the other end of my bed.
———————————————

After a few horror movies we ordered pizza but we continued to watch more, eventually we watched almost all of the horror movies on Netflix, and I was so scared I ended up jumping into sapnaps arms which made us blush, NO ALEX STOP! I grab my phone and check the time.

12:23 AM

"It's late we should go to bed" I say turning off my phone and getting up, "k" sapnap said turning off the tv and heading to his room,