In love with a demon?

Chapter 7
TW! Cutting, self harm, blood, agnst?, abuse (kinda), flashbacks, offensive names.
Quackity POV:

It's been about a month since  sapnap and I have been roommates, we're pretty close as friends, he recently met dream and George which was nice they all seem to get along, Karl dosnt like sapnap but he still comes over just not as much, I wonder if Karl's jealous of me and sapnap being friends, was it cause sapnap called me quackity the second day we met? "Q!" I hear sapnap say, I turn my head over to him looking at me confused, "yeah?" I ask, " I was calling your name for like 2 minutes, you ok?" He asks me concerned, "uh yeah, just zoned out no biggie" I chuckle nervously, sapnap gives me a face of worry but I ignore it.

Sapnap POV:

I feel bad for Alex, he's been like this for 2 weeks, but if I'm going to be honest I know about his past, dream told me. But I'm acting like I don't, I also know Alex is hiding his feelings, he likes me but he's telling himself he doesn't.
As a demon I can sense when mortals like and dislike someone or something, that's the manipulative bit in a demon, well we can use if if we wanna be manipulative we don't always though.

I'm aware that Karl dislikes me, and a lot he's jealous that me and Alex are roommates let alone friends, Karl don't have feelings for Alex but he's protective because 1. I'm a demon,  and 2 cause of their issue with that schlatt guy, I don't blame Karl honestly if I was him ide do the same so I can't be mad at him, but I still feel jealous when they handprint out, mostly because I have feelings for Alex. Other reasons I don't know why, but me and Karl kinda get along now not that much but it's better then before.

"Do you wanna come play Minecraft with me?" I ask with a smile to get his thoughts off his mind, he nods and I grab him and put him on my back, he seemed shocked at first but then started giggling  and wrapped his arms around my shoulders, I grabbed his lower thigh to keep him on my back and carried him to my room, once we got in I put him down and I sat down in my chair, Alex ended up wanting to sit on my lap so that's what happened I can tell he was embarrassed but it's ok.

A few hours go by and I decided to check the time, it was almost 11 so I got up with alex and headed to bed, alex headed to his room and I just scrolled through twitter, after about 20 minutes I hear a door slam, I quickly get up and head to Alex's room, his door was wide open which means that it was either the front door or the bathroom one I head to the bathroom door and it's locked shut, "alex! Are you ok?" I yell, I can sense that's he's crying and I try opening the door but it won't open, "alex please!" I can hear him crying even more, "g-go away!" I hear him say while sniffling.

Quackity POV:

———————20 minutes earlier—————

Sapnap went to bed and so did I. I fell asleep but I had a bad dream...

(Jschlatt) "come here darling~"

(Quackity) what am I supposed to do...?! I'm just barley hiding my breath...

(Jschlatt) if you don't come out I'll make this a lot harder!

(Quackity) what do I do he's bound to look under the bed soon enough!

(Jschlatt) there you are~

(Quackity) I've got no where to run...

(Jschlatt) what do you think you were doing under there! Hiding from your husband... time for a punishment~

(Quackity) No! Please! I'm sorr-

I woke up panting from the dream, I feel tears through my eyes falling down my face, that's it!
I run into my washroom slamming the door, I think it was to loud cause sap definitely heard I start crying more but I tried covering it so sap dosnt hear, i can tell he left his room cause of the footsteps which remind me more of Jschlatt, I grab the razor and took out the blade, I put my arm over the sink and start cutting some inch long slits into my arm, it hurts a lot but it also feels good. I hear sap knocking on the door and I slowly start freaking out.

I cry a bit more, "alex! Are you ok?" I hear sapnap yell, he then try's opening the door, "alex please!" He's shouts, "g-go away!" I tell him sniffling a bit, "alex... it's ok, please.. just open the door." Sapnap asks politely I can tell he's concerned by the way his voice sounds. I quickly hide the razor in the trash and clean up the blood in the sink, I pull my sleeve down and unlock and open the door..

Sapnap POV:

Alex finally opens the door and he's standing there with tears in his eyes, I give him a hug. But I can smell blood.. I look down to him and he looks up at me, "roll up your sleeve alex." I tell him, I sound mad but I'm not. "W-why?" He asks but he's also scared of me finding out, I gently grab his arm the one that smells like blood and I roll up the sleeve, Alex's face goes empty. "Why..?" I ask him, "I-I uh.." alex stuggles to explain to me, he takes a deep breath and grabs my hand and brings me down to the living room, we sit down and Alex explains to me what this was all about.. he told me everything about jschlatt, while he explains I stop him to get medical supplies and he continues while I bandage up his wounds.

He explains all of the reasons why he cut himself, but he left one thing out..

Hahah plot twist little shits! (No offence!) 1023 words btw