Confession

Chapter 8
TW!: make out

Sapnap POV:

"Alex" I tell him he looks up at me, "there's somthing your not telling me" I smirk, "I-I" alex blushes        "I love you sap.."  He tells me looking away, "I know you won't accept but there you go.." he said disappointed, I put my hand on his jaw and pull him closer to my face and kiss him lightly, he closes his eyes and eases up to me, he kisses back.

We eventually let go of the kiss breathing heavily for a few seconds, I pick him up and carry him to my room and place him down onto my bed, I kiss him again he allows me to kiss him more, I then ask permission for my tongue to enter his mouth and he allows my tongue to access, he lets out small slight moans, I then move my self down to his neck and start kissing it a few times.

I eventually find his soft spot and start sucking a bit, "sAp~" Alex moans, I'm going to be honest that moan turned me on but I didn't let it show I let go of sucking leaving a bit of a hickey, is very visible and I feel bad for putting it there but I also wanted people know he's mine now. "I love you duckie" I tell him with a flirty tone "I love you to" he lovingly replies with.

We laid down and I cuddled with him for the rest of the night.

The next morning I hear Alex's phone go off, he wakes up I guess he didn't relize he was sleeping with me cause he curled up right into my chest, he freaked out a little bit but it was cute, the fact he didn't want to leave a bit after was even cuter. He eventually reached for his phone it was Karl, "hey Karl" Alex says through the phone, I can't really hear what Karl's is saying but I don't really care. "Yeah sure, I'll be there in a bit." Ok now I fucking care, what did he say? Where is he going, wait I'm being to nosy, or am I just being protective I can even tell..

"can I bring sapnap with me?"  "Ok great" I hear Alex say, I feel happiness rushing through my body and get excited though I'm hiding it, me and Alex were spooning and it was comfy but he had to get up after his phone call, "sapnap wanna go over to Karl's? I know you guys don't like each other but you kinda have to go we're i do" he laughs a bit. "I don't mind going" I smile, I get up and walk over to Alex and kiss him, I grab clothes and go to get changed.

I guess he thought last night was a dream but it wasn't I go to leave the room to get changed but I peek back in "oh and you might wanna hide that" I say pointing to Alex's neck, he looked at me confused and looked in the mirror that was in my room, I saw his face turn from his skin colour to bright red. He looks back at me playfully mad. I laugh and run to the bathroom and lock the door, "ILL GET YOU!" I hear him half jokingly at me I just laugh  an " I love you to!" To him and start to get changed.

580 words