xi - the mighty avatar 🍋

She wakes with Korra by her side. The two had been sleeping in the same bed for a few weeks now, trying to keep a semblance of discretion about it. The only reason why they had to be sneaky was, unsurprisingly, Tenzin.

The argument they'd had a couple of days ago was proof of that.

"You were the one that wanted me here!"

"You were brought here to help Avatar Korra with her training, and so far you have only been another distraction for her."

"Well maybe your idea wasn't so brilliant after all, Councilman!"

"You will depart the island first thing in the morning, and that is final!"

Of course, Anya didn't leave. Both Ikki and Jinora convinced their dad to let her stay, reasoning that since your arrival Korra had actually been behaving better and training more frequently. They also threw in how crime had gone down in the city since the triads had gone quiet.

Granted, they were only quiet because of Ping acting as interim leader and keeping them in line.

Anya sits on the edge of the bed and looks back at Korra, who is still soundly asleep. Running a finger down her jawline, she fights back the urge to wake her up with a kiss.

Tenzin's words were on replay in her mind.

Am I a distraction? Should I leave?

Her heart wants to stay, stay and love Korra. Be loved by Korra. She hasn't really said the words out loud yet but...she knows it is true.

A quiet groan breaks Anya out of her trance, and she turns back to see Korra starting to wake up.

"Good morning." She says in a drowsy voice.

"Hey, good morning." Anya replies with a soft smile.
She runs her fingers down Korra's cheek.

Screw it.

Anya lifts herself over Korra, landing their lips together. Anya kisses her softly and gently...at first. As lips move, Anya cups Korra's face with her hands and feels arms wrapping around her neck.

"You don't mind my morning breath?" Korra mutters between kisses.

"I'm ignoring it the best I can."

Korra breathes a laugh and the kisses become more passionate. Korra wraps her legs around Anya's waist and moves her hands down to the edge of Anya's shirt.

Korra tugs at the edges a few times before Anya pulls away, looking her in the eye, "You wanna do this?"

They hadn't gone past making out yet. Korra had been nervous about getting caught, but today, she nods.

Anya feels a smile creep onto her face and leans forward so Korra can take her shirt off and she lays down again so that her chest is even with Korra's face. Korra kisses her collarbone, neck, and finally, her chest. The two bodies move perfectly against one another. Korra kisses one of Anya's nipples, thumbing the other with her hand. Anya could let her do this all day, but she has other plans.

She moves down and kisses Korra's neck, getting a small moan out of her.

Anya wants her, she wants her bad.

Her hand slides down the avatar's abdomen, into her shorts. She can feel the warmth from her sex through her panties as she anxiously awaits Anya's gentle touch.

"Spirits, Korra, you're already so wet for me," the firebender coos into Korra's neck, lightly dragging a finger atop the fabric.

Her moans are like a drug, and Korra begins to move her hips to Anya's hand until Anya takes her hand back out.

"Anya..."

The firebender pulls away, causing Korra to frown, "Come back," she whines.

Anya smiles sweetly and traces the avatar's collarbone, "Say please."

Korra pouts and Anya just looks at her and waits. The avatar might be physically stronger than Anya, but there's no way she's letting Korra be the boss in the bedroom.

She huffs and mutters a sorry version of "please."

Anya tilts her head. "What was that?"

"Please? Please. I said it, Anya, now would you please just--"

Anya rips Korra's shirt off and begins to kiss her way down her chest. She licks one of her nipples slowly, with purpose, and lightly begins to suck, massaging her other breast with her hand. Korra holds Anya's head against her chest and arches her back into the girl atop her.

Anya moves down slightly, ghosting her lips along the tan skin until she gets to the top edge of her shorts, where Anya kisses once, twice, three times.
Korra's hands are immediately in Anya's hair, slightly pushing her head down and she looks up at her and takes Korra's hands off of her head, "Be patient, water lily, I'm taking my time."

Anya slowly slides Korra's shorts and panties off. "Open your legs."

Korra obliges immediately, almost surprising Anya with how submissive she's being.

Anya takes a moment to catch in the sight in front of her: the mighty avatar, panting and moaning at her will.

"Not so tough now, are we, Avatar?"

Anya lowers her head and wraps her arms around Korra's legs, pulling her hips up. She begins to swirl her tongue around the apex of the strong legs in her grasp. Korra gasps and puts a pillow over her face so she can react without anyone hearing.

"Smart girl." This earns a whimper and Anya smiles coyly before returning her tongue to the bundle of nerves in front of her.

Anya releases Korra's legs and pulls her body to the edge of the bed so Anya can sit on her knees. She runs a finger against Korra's opening and slowly slides a finger inside. Korra's entire body shudders, and Anya swiftly pushes a second finger in. Korra bucks her hips and starts to grind a bit too quickly for the Triad's liking, so Anya pulls her fingers out and moves her mouth away, "Korra, you're not listening. I said to be patient."

She whimpers again and Anya slowly and gently pushes back into her with both fingers. Gently curling them, she searches for the rough spot that she knows will drive the avatar mad.

"Don't stop, please, don't stop."

Her moans are muffled by her pillow as Anya sucks her clit and feels around her walls. Korra nearly screams when fingers brush her g-spot, and Anya hones in, knowing she won't be able to hold on much longer. Anya can feel Korra's body getting warmer and can feel muscles contracting around her fingers as she gets closer.

Anya's fingers feel Korra's body climb over the edge.

She arches her back with a muffled but heated sound and reaches her climax in a wave of pleasure and lust. Anya slows her movement, guiding her body back down, and gently pulls away from her dripping center.

Korra lays back onto the bed, exhausted and panting. Anya cleans up gently with the shirt she was wearing before it was desperately pulled off, being careful to dab her overstimulated clit extra soft.

Anya maneuvers Korra back so that her head is on her pillow again. Cupping her face lovingly, Anya kisses her on her forehead, "Did you enjoy yourself?"

She hasn't opened her eyes yet, but she nods, still breathless, "You're...really good at that."

The firebender smiles and kisses her lips softly once more, leaning on one of her elbows. Korra flutters her eyelids open and looks at the girl above her, who softly brushes her hair off of her face. She studies Anya, her eyes moving slowly.

"You're so beautiful," she says, her voice just above a whisper.

"So are you," Anya matches her volume, the quiet in the room only adding to the peace. It stays like that for a moment, a light hand stroking dark hair and blue eyes looking like she's trying to memorize amber.

She finally smiles a very sleepy smile. "Anya...I love you."

Kissing her forehead, Anya lays her head on Korra's chest. "I love you too, Korra."