Chapter 1: June

( Max Pov)

Finally high school was over, I had just graduated last week and was now planning a summer trip with the party. But I was mostly excited to get out of my house. Billy had moved out a while ago so for the past few months I have been Neil's personal punching bag. I was pretty used to it at this point though so it didn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger.

I was laying down scrolling through my phone when suddenly I heard tapping from my window. I already knew who it was, "Stalker" I thought. I went to open up my window and there he was the one and only Lucas Sinclair the boy I fell in love with when we were 12 years old. "Hey babe" he said and give me a small kiss on the cheek , God I loved him I thought. "So I was just at Mikes and we finally decided on a trip" he continued, "Ok what is it" I've been dying to find out what our big summer trip would be. "Well" Lucas said "We were all thinking it would be fun to do a road trip!" "YES" I said. I've always loved road trips, me and my dad would go on them all the time when I lived in California. I jumped into Lucas's arms and gave him the biggest hug. I was so excited to spend my summer with the love of my life and all of my best friends. "Were planning on leaving tomorrow" Lucas said "Well then I better get packing" I replied. I kissed him goodbye as he climbed back out of my window. I knew this would be the best summer ever.

A/N Sorry ik this is short but i promise the rest of the chapters will be longer. leave suggestions in the comments and ill update soon!