Chapter 14: Hospital

❗TW Mentions of Rape and Abuse ❗

( Max's Pov)

I woke up and saw that I was in a hospital room. " Shit" I said. I looked around the room and saw Lucas sitting in a chair next to my hospital bed. " Lucas" I said trying to wake him up. " LUCAS" I said louder. He shot up from the chair and came over to me. " Oh my god Max your awake". " Lucas what happened" I asked him. He started to tear up as he explained to me what happened. "Well Billy came back and he raped you again he also stabbed you multiple times and ripped out your insulin site so an ambulance had to rush you here" He said. I started to cry. I thought I was safe from Billy but I guess not. "Hello guys my name is doctor Grey and I will be checking you out today" ( plz tell me ya'll know this show). The doctor told me that I was ok to go home and that while I was asleep they were able to stitch up the stab wounds and get me a new insulin pump. I was in so much pain but I didn't want to tell anyone because I knew that everyone would be happy I was able to be let out. About an hour later me and Lucas left the hospital and he drove me back to the cabin. I was currently in a wheelchair because of how deep the stab wounds were the doctors said it would take me a week or so to be able to stand up straight and walk again.  When Lucas opened the door and saw the whole party with a big banner saying " WELCOME HOME MAX" I wheeled over to them and received a bunch of hugs. The rest of the day was spent by watching movies and everyone helping me to make sure that my blood sugar stayed in range. Honestly I was so grateful to have such great friends.

A/N sorry this chapter is short it's pretty much a filler chapter. Also I have my first day of school tomorrow :( so i might not be able to update but i'll try. As always leave suggestions. And would you guys like me to start another story i've been thinking about it but I want your feedback. Anyways ily all and have a great day. ( Not Proofread)