Chapter 11: Storm

❗TW Mentions of Rape and Abuse ❗

( Max's Pov)

The next morning I was downstairs making some green tea. No one else was awake because it was only 6am. I was a morning person and struggled to stay up past 11 every night. Once I was done with my tea I decided to make every one breakfast. One thing that the whole party knew about me was that I loved to be in the kitchen cooking and baking. I finally decided on making waffles, bacon, and eggs. I was almost done with breakfast when I started to get light headed. I checked my sugar levels and saw they were low. I sat down in a chair and tried to catch my breath and grabbed a juice box. All of a sudden I saw El come down stairs. " Holy Shit Max re you ok" she asked coming over to me. " Ya i'm alright my sugars just a little low" I answered. " Come on let's get you to the couch" El said to me. She went to grab me an apple since my sugar was really low. Then I heard the boys come down stairs. " Max are you ok" Lucas said running over to me. " I'm ok my sugar is just low" I said. " I'll go finish up breakfast for you" El said. " Babe can you go grab my insulin from the fridge" I asked him, he nodded and went to go get it. " Hey champ" I heard Will say. " Hey" I replied. Soon after Dustin and Mike were sitting with me in the living room and Will was helping me sit up. Then Lucas came back and gave me an insulin shot in my arm. About ten minutes later I started to feel better so I went to have breakfast making sure to give myself enough insulin for it. After that Will offered to clean up the kitchen so me and Lucas went upstairs to get ready for the day.

A/N hey guys so looks like im updating every other day lol anyways I decided to make max a morning person in this cause in interviews sadie has said how she is a morning person and struggles to stay up past 11. Anyways i'll try to update more often but I hope you liked this also school orientation was super boring lol. As always leave suggestions ily all  ( not proofread)